Visine giving false negatives?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

truthxpride

Reaction score
http://www.erowid.org/psychoactives/testing/testing_info11.shtml

i found this research article to be interesting. I only like using visine because my eyes get a lot more red and at a faster speed than anyone i know. So going into public with albino rat eyes to me is just disrespectful. But that would be funny if visine the number product probably used to keep mj smokers in the closet is actually working against us.
who knows, this article goes back to 03

Yeah I seen that. but I like the natural look myself. If I got to clear up I use clear eyes. burns for a sec. but mine dno't get glossy afterwards. but repeated eye drops is not good for your tear glands anyway.

i just assumed clear eyes and visine use the same solutions. I've also found that habitual use can make your eyes less likely to clear up with each application.

I am a die hard Clear Eyes user, I have found it is the only product on the market that can keep up with my bleeding eyes ( i mean red).I have not found a Visine that worked yet. Going to work or court..trust Clear Eyes! ;)

Latest posts

Back