Visited my first Dispensary today.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
S

SKAGITMAGIC

The puget Sound holistic center, this old stoner was trippin. The menu was supurb and the prices were decent, 10 bucks a gram average, they had all kinds of medibles, oils, hashes, butters, soda pop, lol. I bought some Urkle to compare to my whurkle, some super lemon haze, northern lights, and some chem dog. loved the smogasbord, like DisneyLand for me.

My first time was surreal. I grew up in the paranoid age. Congrats and welcome to the ..uh.."club" :)

Puget Sound huh...Hello fellow washingstonerite :rofl: (I think I just made that up)

I've only been to a few in Seattle area and one in Spokane, and one in Chelan...Seattle takes the cake...such a great business.

I'm been invited to the back to take samples before but that was after purchasing there like every weekend for a few months...plus I show up at closing time!!!

lol yea i remember my first...wait no i dont :rofl:

if your in cali u might not want to discuss your fav shops that sell concentrates deemed budder, wax, oil..etc. LEO will pounce on those collectives.

:peace:

I know...but we's in WA so I think we're good. Still I wont drop any more names...

man I wish i new what it was like to just be able to walk into a Dispensary and buy some bug that must be awesome

Congrats. I will post up maybe on the next cycle in June for a couple places and you can let us all know if its organic goodness.

Latest posts

Back