Vivosun Dehumidifier

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ganjier

Bud of the Month Winner
Reaction score
I got this new vivosun dehumidifier. It used to have a bright blue light customers complained about due to lights off in their grow tents. So vivosun replaced it with a green light. To the human eye the light is nowhere near as bright as it shows in the photo.
I know they say green lights are ok for lights out with cannabis, but I don't want to take any chance. Sure, I could tape it up too, but what are your thoughts? Thank you.
20230130_150935.jpg
20230130_150902.jpg

Last edited:
I got this new vivosun dehumidifier. It used to have a bright blue light customers complained about due to lights off in their grow tents. So vivosun replaced it with a green light. To the human eye the light is nowhere near as bright as it shows in the photo.
I know they say green lights are ok for lights out with cannabis, but I don't want to take any chance. Sure, I could tape it up too, but what are your thoughts? Thank you. View attachment 318704View attachment 318705
You would think Vivosun would have a button for the user to select on or off for the light. I am pretty sure their core customer base is made up of pot farmers…

We were just having fun : ) It spiraled out of control as soon as I said duct tape. Pretty sure they made the light green specifically to address red light potentially causing cannabis to hermie. Green light is not supposed to do that.

Edit, err make that blue light.

Latest posts

Back