• lordhighlama

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

HippyInEngland

Smoke Free Zone.
Reaction score
This was a really tough decision.

There are quite a few I think deserve it.

I have seen Zip popping all over the place helping, if he couldn't help, he would search for answers, if he couldn't find an answer he points the asker in the correct direction admitting he is unsure, so instead of just guessing, he admits he doesn't know so that the person asking is not given incorrect information.

Well done Zip, you got my vote :)

:peace:

zipflip

Reaction score
This was a really tough decision.

There are quite a few I think deserve it.

I have seen Zip popping all over the place helping, if he couldn't help, he would search for answers, if he couldn't find an answer he points the asker in the correct direction admitting he is unsure, so instead of just guessing, he admits he doesn't know so that the person asking is not given incorrect information.

Well done Zip, you got my vote
hey hie. thanks man.
now i finally got the grip on things i feel lil bit better bout givin advice etc to others ESPECIALLY the newbs man. i was there just not that long ago myself and i do remember and will never forget the many of sleepless nites i have had stressin over issues/probs etc wit my girls. and i honestly wouldnt wanna see or hear any one else go thru it as well esp if there anythin i can say or do to help or even at the least encourage one an all .
even if i dont come out on top you all have made me feel so good bout myself just for the simple nomination even.
but i too have casted a vote as well even tho i said i had troubles just tryin to choose just one. it was tough but i still wish i coulda voted for a number of peeple tho.
take care brothers an sisters. an grow em big an green.
keep it real!!!!

N

Newbud

Voted,,,
I'll tell ya what guys, i was flattered to be even nominated but to get a couple of vote i'm honoured.

Thanx for the compliment guys.

There plenty here though who've schooled me so it does seem a little silly from my perspective though :p

Much obliged people and good luck all :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts