• growdude

• Spearchucker

• 2Dog

Results are only viewable after voting.

4u2sm0ke

Reaction score
done Deal :bong:

sticking by my Nomanee:yay:

3 votes 3 posts..hmmmm nope ozzy didnt vote 4 self:spit:..srry brother i didnt either:rofl: spammer..:p

Growdude

I am the Smo King
Reaction score
Hippy thanks for the nomination!
This is a great forum that I just can seem to get enough of even if Ive been coming and going.

chris1974

Reefer !
Reaction score
:D thanks 4u ! and thank you to the other members of our cool little community we dig so much, for your support :D

The Hemp Goddess

Granny Mod
Staff member
Reaction score
meds4me said:
Voted ~
*can i make the list atleast once ? lol...
LOL--Most nominees have several thousand posts before they are nominated. Your time will come. You are a valuable contributor.:D

I

IRISH

voted ,waiting to pass the honor off. thanks to all who deemed me worthy of mvp. many good , deserving folks in line for the honor. good luck. and get in here and vote...Irish...

2Dog

femme fatale proud grower
Reaction score
I am happy to be up there but also slightly emberassed when I think of all the knowledge some of the people have. So thanks guys and I am glad to be here!

The Hemp Goddess

Granny Mod
Staff member
Reaction score
My apologies to BB Fan and UKgirl420. UKgirl nominated BB Fan for MVP this month and I screwed up (stoner moment?) and BB is not on the list. My apologies to both of you, you are valuable members here and I feel so stupid...:eek:

Latest posts