• Mymy

• Roddy

• Hushpuppy

• ston-loc

• Dan K Liberty

• Time4PlanB

Results are only viewable after voting.
Reaction score
Let's Vote! We have never had the entire team nominated, but BWD, this one's for you and all the mothers that make this place what it is. So, Team MPers will be in.

We will close the voting to coincide the US election (of which none of us are going to say anything here :ignore:)

Happy voting.

4u2sm0ke

Reaction score
Roddy for Prezz...okay maybe just MVP here:p

:48:

BackWoodsDrifter

Reaction score
The Hemp Goddess said:
Let's Vote! We have never had the entire team nominated, but BWD, this one's for you and all the mothers that make this place what it is. So, Team MPers will be in.

We will close the voting to coincide the US election (of which none of us are going to say anything here :ignore:)

Happy voting.

WOW it be just a suggestion Mamme didnt mean to desturb the regulars to this here hounor system. I just find it hard time and again with the folks I need picken from. I likes so many pilgrems and pilgremesses that it hurts to pick one over the other. Thank yual for lettin me suggestion stick even ifin it be for one time.

Good LUck to all here nominated as I truely believes ifin folk didnt take to yur carin they wouldnt be puttin name to screen.

Yual good folk here and I am hounored to be at yur firesides.

I vote Team Mpers this month cause yual winners no matter who yual are.

Thankin ytual gain THG for the hounor, much abliged

BWD

BackWoodsDrifter

Reaction score
Then gain I do think Dan K and Time4 be mighty desernin too then gain... See so many good folk fireside

BWD

Latest posts