• If you cannot log in please check out this thread After Upgrade Notes. or use the Contact Us at the bottom right corner of the main forum page.
Advertise On Marijuana Passion

VOTE NOW for July's MVP. =-)

VOTE NOW for June's MVP-

• Timmyjg6

• slowmo77

• melissa

• 4u2smoke

• massproducer

• Aroura Indicas Dad

• bud.uncle

• lyfr

• Cornellius

• Fruitybud

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

SmokinMom

Most Valuable Poster that is. :D

Who has gone the extra mile to help you out? Do you notice someone who is always kind and helpful to others?

Let your vote count. :hubba: Here are this months nominees.

Timmyjg6
slowmo77
melissa
4u2smoke
massproducer
Aroura Indicas Dad
bud.uncle
lyfr
Cornellius
fruitybud

growdammit

Reaction score
Im voting for Aurora Indicas Dad, he is into some expirimenting and trying to further his growin skills bout' where I am growing, but he is always giving lots of credit to Timmy, so... I should think or smoke on that

Aurora_Indicas_Dad

Legalize it in U.S.A.
Reaction score
the reason why i give so much credit to timmy is because hes taught me alot about hydroponics.i dont see how hes only got 6 votes,i mean..the man started a thread specially for helping people.if that isnt grounds for a mvp award..i dont know what is.im not taking away from all that slowmo and melissa have contributed either though,ive seen both help many people.
i respect everybody on the list.its just,i.m.o. it should be timmys month,then slowmo and melissa can compete for next months =) but of course this is just my opinion.but time will tell,this competition between melissa and slowmo is getting quite fun to watch.ill check this thread,and one day,slowmo will be leading,the next day,melissa will be.anyways,i just hope everybody knows that whether they get an mvp or not,that we just apreciate all the hard work and dedication.-peace

slowmo77

Are you lost
Reaction score
I wanna say thanks to everyone thats voted for me. I get an award from MP everytime i open my grow box, pack a bowl, or see someone i've helped Harvest a plant that makes them happy. I came to this site looking for answers about a sick plant i had and found so much more.. again thanks everyone.

growdammit

Reaction score
Timmy seems to have a bit of a rock star type of following after reading his timmy answers anything section! Rock on young researcher! He is right most of the answers we seek are out there to be found, but I think on some of this stuff people feel more comfortable when somebody answers something they already had read, but wanted a little comfirmation! I need to read thru some of Melissas & SlowMo's post since they been getting lots of votes. I wish I knew about this site years ago! Its a fun little community of like minded people! Those woodchuck posts in Timmys site should earn a special award alone!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts