• If you cannot log in please check out this thread After Upgrade Notes. or use the Contact Us at the bottom right corner of the main forum page.
Advertise On Marijuana Passion

VOTE NOW for June's MVP-

Vote for June's Most Valuable Poster!

• Hippy In England

• Dadgumit

• Roken

• timmyjg6

• lyfr

• Massproducer

• 4u2smoke

• annscrib

• KGB30

• The Hemp Goddess

• Aurora_Indicas_Dad

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

SmokinMom

Most Valuable Poster that is. :D

Who has gone the extra mile to help you out? Do you notice someone who is always kind and helpful to others?

Let your vote count. :hubba: Here are this months nominees.

Hippy In England
Dadgumit
Roken
timmyjg6
lyfr
Massproducer
4u2smoke
annscrib
KGB30
The Hemp Goddess
Aurora_Indicas_Dad

KGB30

California Medical Card P
Reaction score
Good morning ,

Timmy,Hick,Hippy,Corniellous,Snuggles,Melisa,MassProducer,John Republic,Lyfr.

All of these MP members & many more are a asset to MP. Thanks

I opologize if I spelled your name wrong Corniellous.:yeahthat: :watchplant: :tokie:

KGB30

California Medical Card P
Reaction score
:afroweed: :bong1: :banana: :tokie: :watchplant:
SmokinMom said:
Did ya vote in the poll KGB40? :p

Yes Mom.. I voted for MassProducer but there are lot of other member who needed to know I appreciate them and there help.

Thanks

tcbud

Reaction score
yes, i voted, just wanted to bump this thread to keep it on the board a little longer....
congrats to all who were nominated,
like someone once said...
it takes a village to raise a child...and i sure consider my plants my darlings.
thanks for all the help, all of you....nominated or not.

Aurora_Indicas_Dad

Legalize it in U.S.A.
Reaction score
alright..i think this is obviously hippys month,the rest of us will have to try for next months mvp. congrads my freind.your a big help to everyone in this forum and we all really apre4ciate all you do for the forum.finally all the hours on end you spend here have paid off with a good ol mvp. =) well done my friend..well done

annscrib

Reaction score
;) wtg to hippy,,,,,, as well i picked you too,,,,,,,,and to that one person that picked me thanks :ccc: i do hope one day i'll be good enough at this growing so i can help other ppl that needs it

Puffin Afatty

Reaction score
What no politicin???. I mean, where are the campaign promises, hand shakin and baby kissing??? shouldnt we be bought?? :confused: a few :bong1: , a few chips or [crisps to that Hippie guy] a round o beers??? :rofl:

Aurora_Indicas_Dad

Legalize it in U.S.A.
Reaction score
I've Wondered And Asked That For A Long Time. Hes A Good Mvp Choice For Sure.congrads To The The Live In Marijuana Passion Hippie.always Here To Help. =)

I'M SMOKEY JOE

Ice Cream Man
Reaction score
i think timmyjg deserves it.....he had his premo crop confiscated and has been through ****

K

Kupunakane

Yo Ho Hippy,
Salutations, and well done. Well done indeed. Gives you a small taste of how we effect people around us now don't it ? Your suggestions and advise are well received as well as tried and true.
My harvest is that much better because I listened. Timing is everything, my smoke is soooo heady that I get a lot done instead of total couch lock. Great advice and encouragement, thanks bro.

smoke in peace
KingKahuuna

Puffin Afatty

Reaction score
Ok, I just gotta sling a little mud here :rant:

This Hippy fellow is running away with this election and all I got was a picture of some wings, albeit a delicious lookng pic :grinch:

I've seen his pics, he has better :hubba:

and I still havent seen any :baby: kissin, campaign promises :rolleyes: or trash talking :argue:

1 more day to go, I say lets get this campaign rolling :banana:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts