Voting for August 2022 Bud Picture of the Month

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

August 2022 Bud Picture of the Month

• Carty

Votes: 6 20.0%
  • runyoned18

Votes: 6 20.0%
  • sharonp

Votes: 5 16.7%
  • LilDad

Votes: 1 3.3%
  • gmo

Votes: 5 16.7%
  • Buzzd2kill

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Andrew

Votes: 4 13.3%
  • bigbudsbruddah

Votes: 3 10.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
3 way tie right now. Every vote counts!

Gotta break the tie. If it comes down to it GMO may have to allow ppl to change their vote like we use too.

Wait,,what am I missing. Their is someone with more votes.

runyoned18has 24%​

nah, that ain't fair...let's do a runoff vote...

Runoff will happen if we run in to a tie when voting ends, as stated in the rules :)

Sometimes ppl vote for themselves so if they change their vote,,then it changes the outcome. That's why I said about allowing them to change their vote for one of the two thats tied. We are all adults so I'm not sure how that is different from a runoff. The difference is you don't have to fk with another poll.
And their is a reason why there is an option when doing these polls that allows you to change your vote. It's for tie breakers and mistakes. GMO just doesn't click on it because he doesn't want ppl changing their votes several times fking around. But the option is there for a reason.
We did it before for tie breakers and nobody got butt hurt. All that happened was the tie was broken.
I'm fixing to do a runoff to the kitchen for coffee.😁

Last edited:
By the way,,I voted for one of the two that is tied,,so my vote wouldn't change either way.

189FFDEE-336A-46E5-85E8-2D4EA80A470E.jpeg

3B139E53-4F60-473D-8B75-1EEC3460A098.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back