Voting for August 2022 Bud Picture of the Month

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

August 2022 Bud Picture of the Month

• Carty

Votes: 6 20.0%
  • runyoned18

Votes: 6 20.0%
  • sharonp

Votes: 5 16.7%
  • LilDad

Votes: 1 3.3%
  • gmo

Votes: 5 16.7%
  • Buzzd2kill

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Andrew

Votes: 4 13.3%
  • bigbudsbruddah

Votes: 3 10.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

gmo

Ganja Farmer
Bud of the Month Winner
Reaction score
Who will hold the title of Bud Picture of the Month for August 2022? It's gonna be hard to choose with all the great entries this month!

Voting begins today and ends on August 31, 2022. No entries in this thread, but discussion is allowed. If you didn't get your entry in this month, don't worry! September BPOTM entries will open on August 1.

Each member gets 1 vote.
No changing your vote after it's been cast.
No viewing poll results until after you've cast a vote.
In the event of a tie at the end of the contest a 24 hour tiebreaker poll will be held.

Good luck to everyone that entered!

@Carty
Silly Rabbit (3 Bears OG x Triks)
268373-Aug-BOM-entry.jpg

Last edited:
Who will hold the title of Bud Picture of the Month for August 2022? It's gonna be hard to choose with all the great entries this month!

Voting begins today and ends on August 31, 2022. No entries in this thread, but discussion is allowed. If you didn't get your entry in this month, don't worry! September BPOTM entries will open on August 1.

Each member gets 1 vote.
No changing your vote after it's been cast.
No viewing poll results until after you've cast a vote.
In the event of a tie at the end of the contest a 24 hour tiebreaker poll will be held.

Good luck to everyone that entered!
I forgot what the buds looked like. Where do I see them?

I forgot what the buds looked like. Where do I see them?
It just takes me a few minutes to get the thread set up and formatted properly and everything uploaded. You caught it before it was complete. Everything should be displaying properly now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back