Voting for September 2022 Bud Picture of the Month

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

September 2022 Bud Picture of the Month

• runyoned18

Votes: 2 8.7%
  • Kindbud

Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Rlinn7777

Votes: 2 8.7%
  • gmo

Votes: 6 26.1%
  • Buzzd2kill

• Flower

Votes: 1 4.3%
  • mr_medi_bud

• bigbudsbruddah

• WeedHopper

• CrashMagnet

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • BobHasBurgers

• sharonp

• LilDad

• oldfogey8

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can I have more than one vote....I can't make up my mind.
You can only pick one LOL
1664457572310.png

Damn, guess I didn’t get in on time, great entries all!

Reactions: gmo
Come on!!!! Some one voye doesn't need to be 3 way tie vote someone help kindbud get a BOTM again it's been years!! Or vote for the bud you would want to smoke the most if it's not mine that's fine!!

Side note all that plant got gone quick except for the 40 grams I stashed away for another day

Come on!!!! Some one voye doesn't need to be 3 way tie vote someone help kindbud get a BOTM again it's been years!! Or vote for the bud you would want to smoke the most if it's not mine that's fine!!

Side note all that plant got gone quick except for the 40 grams I stashed away for another day
1664548175539.png

I thought you left

Nah I'm not going anywere this is my home I've missed not being here for years and it I don't get the honor of winning this life goes on but would be better to get a W

Nah I'm not going anywere this is my home I've missed not being here for years and it I don't get the honor of winning this life goes on but would be better to get a W
Yes Now that you understand my strange sense of humor
We are Glad to Have Ya

I don't understand anything I just don't care got something for you next year thought of it checking on that last plant lol

Do we have a final count? Does GMO have to congratulate himself for that beautiful bud that makes you want to try it right now? Let me be the first if not done congrats @gmo for that pretty bud and BOTM winner 🥰

I still have time to lose it 🤣.

That bud weighs in at over 10g. I may have to break in to it if I get the W.

Poll closes tonight. October contest begins tomorrow ☺️

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back