VPD and why care

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My shit smokes great and looks good. I treat my weed like I do my veggies in my garden. I've been growing for years. I'll keep it simple and keep them happy. Never used controllers nor have I ever needed too. I grow for personal use so I don't grow but a few plants at a time. A couple in vegg and a couple in flower. Don't use tents, I build my own grow rooms out of RMax or sheetrock. Inline fan and an oscillating fan. Keep fresh cool air moving thru my grow room and I have no problems.
My favorite grow is outside letting mother nature do her thing.
But to each his own. That's what makes the world go around. Yehaaaaaaaaaa 🤠

From his previous posts, I think it's a small grow tent. It would be easier to use a room AC and dehumidifier to set a course value, then tweak VPD inside the tent with temperature by adjusting the vent fan speed. I still don't think a humidifier is needed for a tent in Maryland when you look at the VPD charts for cannabis.

In FL I need dehumidifier

it is amazing how Mother Nature dials it all in eh…outdoors

temperatures , humidity , VPD , photosynthesis

it is a miracle

just set it and forget it
yes and no toward the end of a outdoor run i got rained on then i put a greenhouse cover over the vegi pod i had plants in
ultimately bud mold 2 years ago peeps put all their plants out at the latest frost date and 2 weeks later a frost .
killed a lot and supplies then were slim,not slim shady just slim...

yes and no toward the end of a outdoor run i got rained on then i put a greenhouse cover over the vegi pod i had plants in
ultimately bud mold 2 years ago peeps put all their plants out at the latest frost date and 2 weeks later a frost .
I never sold any weed, but I sold tons of clones. The guerilla boys would buy 'em early and I'd warn 'em that it was too soon to put 'em out. Never failed that we'd get a frost. They'd come back and buy another slew of clones to replace the dead ones. As many years as I did it, they never learned.

exactly

she can be murderous , vicious , take that pos

but when shes good , she is really good

456B377C-5588-4206-8CD6-2C7F7ADEC58D.jpeg

20551135-7BC5-4A87-B5DB-4B84BB3AC65A.jpeg

I appreciate the responses and just so everyone understands my goal is to do everything I can think of to do this so I have some fun. But in reading the responses here I filter that into my long term goal I will explain in tomato mode.

In an episode of King of the Hill they experienced home grown tomatoes for the first time. My goal is to never grow tasteless tomatoes.

King of the Hill tomatoes

I appreciate the responses and just so everyone understands my goal is to do everything I can think of to do this so I have some fun. But in reading the responses here I filter that into my long term goal I will explain in tomato mode.

In an episode of King of the Hill they experienced home grown tomatoes for the first time. My goal is to never grow tasteless tomatoes.

King of the Hill tomatoes

if you havent already grown them , the Cherokee Purple and Black Krim are mighty tasty

Latest posts

Back