Waddup

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Legend

Reaction score
Waddup everyone, I'm Kyle. I'm into mainly Horror Movies, Cartoons, Comics, Classic Rock/Alternative.

I'm 17 years old, I live in a town well-known in New Jersey for pot. Everyone tokes here.

Currently, I'm interested in growing. If there is anyone else on the forums from NJ, I'd love to talk to them.

Legend- I hate to be a "buzzkill" but you need to re-read the registration page, the part where it says, "First of all you agree to be at least 18 years or older"...

Hey advocate. there is a bad post button on the lower left. That'll flag the mods and admin that there is a post the breaks forums rules. ;)

Thanks mutt... that should come in handy... rather than see the post deleted I wanted Legend to be "informed" as to why...

advocate said:
Thanks mutt... that should come in handy...
No problem dude, hope all is well with ya. See ya round the ole online water cooler. :D

Sorry Legend but you must be 18 years of age to be a member of this site. Come back when you are 18.

Latest posts

Back