Wait Two More Weeks

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

user 60570

Reaction score
I’ve said that to many growers when the question is asked , “Are these ready for harvest?”

I wanted to document this late season harvest of three plants this late in the year for Colorado.

I don’t believe I’ve heard or read about any outdoor Colorado ganja growers who harvested any plants on October 28

please let me know of any such harvests

couple things about these ladies.....two are ecsd x Ogers f2’s and one has the strongest skunk smell I’ve smelt since the 60’s....it has seeds too..:)

the second one smells like a rotten fruity skunk

the last plant is snow leopard , a very medicinal Stoney pain reliever put you to sleep reduce inflammation high , strong medicine

the two under the shade cloth did not experience any bud damage from the below 32 nighttime temps we have been having

the snow leopard is out in the open and there is some frost damage to some of the flowers

but for the most part , the big fan leaves ran interference for the buds against Jack Frost the sorry bass turd

sorry for the crappy photos , the wind is blowing up to 60 mph today so I will try and take some indoor photos after we chop

off to the Salt Mines!

08B68C01-BFD5-484C-872E-5E5D59E632EF.jpeg

BB8633AC-1B8C-4A98-B43A-16A9988AD999.jpeg

02E93299-C5A5-4041-8A79-35B2AD747A3B.jpeg

Funny. I knew every "am I ready to harvest yet" post was going to get the "at least two more weeks" from bigsur. It became my mantra. Those plants look amazing. And I saw the pictures of the turkey bags and the monster totes full of bud. Wasn't that you?

"I wish I had let mine go another couple of weeks."

Latest posts

Back