Wanna know how to make great cannibrownies

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

orlcorekid

Reaction score
Can anyone explain how to make great weed brownies? like do you use butter or what?

simmer your butter with MJ in it until the butter is a subtle green color. You then strain the butter a few times and you have canna butter. Just pop it in the fridge to firm up and you can make anything that requires butter with it. It is strain dependent as to how much herb to use in your butter.

***Warning that eating can have a strong effect if overdone, start off small and wait 30-45min to see how you react.

by a strong effect, do you mean as strong as smoking? or just that you can eat too much without really knowing until 30 min later....

orlcorekid..at the bottom of the page in the "MJ cusine/MJcooking" section, see "Display options".
Change the "From the" option in the drop down menue to "from the beginning".
You'll find a BUNCH of recipes.

Dopedoc'..I've smoked for 30 yrs, and 2 brownies actually scared me a li'l. Sweats, hyperventelating, nausea....waaay too high! BUT "I" didn't bake/make them or the butter. I would think that the potency of the brownies would depend on the quality/potency of the butter used.

Ok thanks Hick. Theres some good ones in there.

One more question what do you do with the left over bud?

use a double boiler method to make the oil and simmer for as long as possible without letting the oil or butter get too hot and throw out the left over bud im pretty sure its usless after its been soaked in oil or butter

hgih said:
use a double boiler method to make the oil and simmer for as long as possible without letting the oil or butter get too hot and throw out the left over bud im pretty sure its usless after its been soaked in oil or butter

Whats the Double boiler method?

put a pot into a larger pot filled with water and heat it up

I prefer to saute' the powdered herb in pure butter (w/o salt if you can find it) and just keep heating it while it goes into a rolling boil and turning the heat off to keep it from burning (blackening,) when the butter has turned into a nice shade of green, kill the heat and pour the pan into a tupperware bowl and refrigerate. It's difficult to measure except on toast or to allow some to melt and use level tablespoons when making cookies.

Latest posts

Back