War on drugs = Insanity Doing same thing over n over expecting different results

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

longtimegrower

Reaction score
In Indiana the chopper task force flew looking for plants 2 days a week and cutting for three days every week for ten weeks and still counting. They even spent a bunch of man hours cutting down 6000 hemp plants that were growing wild for years and the news even came out to make a huge deal of it talking about how many thorn and bryer bushes the task force had to crawl through to rid our state of all that evil rope. One story here tells about 11 task force guys in 4 suvs with 3 fourwheelers and a heli chopper hunting all day and found 8 plants. Each plant probally cost tax payers 2500$. I can just go out on foot and walk half a day and find that many plants and only cost a bottle of water.

But all that great work and you can ride through parts of our great city and find lots of underage girls offering services to any guy who will buy them as little as two pain pills or a k4. Sorry mods for getting off topic and using drug names we don`t talk about on here. Also i get so tired of hearing about Marijuana being a really bad gateway drug for our youth. I have been a member of AA an NA for over 5 years now and our youth are coming into AA and NA so young now looking for help and would you care to guess what they all say there gateway drug of choice is, its Alcohol

When are we ever going to grow up. It even looks like its having some effect because smoke is very scarces around my area. I don`t think its because of the job thats being done. I think its because our polliticions get payoffs to look the other way and warn the big dealers when and where is`t the safest time to move big loads But i truly believe that because its an election year they are all too busy trying to get reelected. They are spending all there time and money on the election and not worrying about lesser issues. Just my thoughts. Slim

Amen Bro! I suspect there is too much money involved in keepin' our wonderful weed illegal.

The war on drugs is the best thing the powers that be could create to keep them the powers that be. There exsits tremendous evidence to prove that the powers that be even profit off of the "war on drugs". If take a few good tokes and really analyze it from that direction, you will be amazed at how genius the whole idea was.

Latest posts

Back