War !!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Happy Hooker

Reaction score
9 plants out of 17 eaten by a ..... porcupine I'm at all out war killing every GD 1 I see.

Chicken wire is a better defense, or even a dog and gun if its legal

well i have owned dogs and imo there is not a dog out there that is going to win against a porcupine i know cost me almost 2000 dollars to get quills out from deep inside my dogs mouth

If you have a rodent or some kind of pest eating at your garden ??? first of all under stand what it is before jumping the gun right , once you know if its deer. rabbit ,rodents etc then find there predator spray and spray around the area
Bear piss , cougar bobcat one sniff of that animals they fear they will be gone

http://www.thepeemart.com/peestore/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=5_31

For clarification: I'm implying that one should allow the dog to sniff the critter out(on a lead naturally) then blow its head off, with a fire arm(shotgun), should you possess this simple skill...otherwise chicken wire and or urine hanging in a coke bottle on a low branch WILL deter most mammals

Good Luck!

Betcha some cayenne pepper spread around the area would keep that sob away.

I had chicken wire around the plants the GD thing tore it up and ate away . The place is full of traps now baited on apple it is just far enough away i can't check often

In the far east I do know of a grower who grows in hemp bags 10m/30 feet above the ground in pine trees, but he's very fit guy, he also makes his own nute cookies that he buries in the bag ..smart!!

so we infringe on his territory and he must die to suit our selfish needs, not the way i play.

if i lose a plant to an animal i react to prevent it again, but i dont declare war.

You can buy Fisher urine which is their worst enemy. Or bocat pee. But otherwise spreading mothballs and pepper spray around might help.
Don't attack from the front if hunting!

If i was a porcupine, i would want to eat all that pot too. The mothballs sound good and the peppers.

I have not met an animal yet that isn't repelled by cayenne pepper.

Problem with remedies like that that is replacing it after rains.

Latest posts

Back