Wash Spinosad Off?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow, you guys are awesome. I certainly hope you have kids.

You two getting together sounds like Trouble to me. LOL
Just kidden THG and Rose. Bet you guys are a blast when yur high.

i am 26 now i have patients but i started growing at 16 years of experience taught me lots

Spinosad, a derivative of bacteria grown on sugar cane, was safe enough until Lacey and Goodfellow discovered it in the mid '80s, then it was marketed by many billion dollar corporates as a commercial bug killer for wheat. ...Is it worse than Malathion? ...NO!

Were animals killed in the testing ..? Yes hundreds if not thousands, their souls gave us this info:

• in Rat (Rattus norvegicus Bergenhout, 1769), acute oral: LD50>5000 mg/kg (non-toxic),
  • in Rat (Rattus norvegicus Bergenhout, 1769), acute dermal: LD50>2000 mg/kg (non-toxic),
  • in California Quail (Callipepla californica Shaw, 1798), oral toxicity: LD50>2000 mg/kg (non-toxic),
  • in Duck (Anas platyrhynchos domestica Linnaeus, 1758), dietary toxicity: LC50>5000 mg/kg (non-toxic),
  • in Rainbow Trout (Oncorhynchus mykiss Walbaum, 1792), LC50-96h=30,0 mg/l (slightly toxic), and
  • in Honeybee (Apis mellifera Linnaeus, 1758), LD50=0,0025 mg/bee (highly toxic if directly sprayed on, little toxicity of dried residues).
(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spinosad)

Use Neem Oil its now systemic(2014) organic and covers molds too

Everything I've heard so far told me that Spinosad is superior to Need Oil for thrips and that Neem Oil does not cover mold.

Everything I've heard so far told me that Spinosad is superior to Need Oil for thrips and that Neem Oil does not cover mold.

In the last 12 years I have been using Neem Oil, I've never heard of such a shallow falsehood, please continue.
As I can assure you Neem Oil I have used yearly and especially around the periodic rainstorms of my temperate latitude, for deterring all fungi spores ...and with great success
but do please note that I'm a wrinkle bot although often seen as arrogant, and fighting an uphill battle with my English

...very few young members will reach such an age..with Tracks attitude ....lol

....check you reproductive organs daily ....lol

In the last 12 years I have been using Neem Oil, I've never heard of such a shallow falsehood, please continue.
As I can assure you Neem Oil I have used yearly and especially around the periodic rainstorms of my temperate latitude, for deterring all fungi spores ...and with great success
but do please note that I'm a wrinkle bot although often seen as arrogant, and fighting an uphill battle with my English

...very few young members will reach such an age..with Tracks attitude ....lol

....check you reproductive organs daily ....lol

I can't tell if you're high.. or foreign.

But either way, I've been informed that Need Oil alters the taste of buds and since I'm in flowering, I'm using Spinosad instead.

Latest posts

Back