Washing fabric pots

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ganjier

Bud of the Month Winner
Reaction score
Hi yall. I have my pre rinsed fabric pots in the washer. Can I put them in the dryer when done? I don't have a place outside to dry them. Thanks.

1. Can I put my fabric grow bags in a dryer if it gets wet?-how to clean fabric grow bags
Usually, we do not recommend you use dryer to dry out a grow bag since it will shorten the life of the grow bag. Even on low heat, your dryer will harm the fabric. We suggest you hang the fabric grow bags in a shaded place that gets plenty of air circulation, and keep it away from any humid places like bathrooms or kitchens. It might take a long time to dry your grow pot but be patient, this method will make your fabric grow bags last longer.

https://vivosun.com/growing_guide/how-to-clean-fabric-grow-bags/

Hi yall. I have my pre rinsed fabric pots in the washer. Can I put them in the dryer when done? I don't have a place outside to dry them. Thanks.
When I have taken mine from the machine I do an extra spinn cycle they are almost dry then and take a few hrs to dry completely , I jst open them up and turn them upside down and place them on the floor to dry in my extra room, You can do it outside on sunny deck too

I hate washing pots. Mine are plastic which is worse to wash? I have heard fabric pots don't retain moisture as well as plastic. As it is I have to water every 3 days....
Trust me, I am in coco and water every other day in my fabric pots. Most people would say everyday is best. I think giving them the most air I can without harming them is best. It also gives me a more control if I screw something up. I feel coco/perlite is a bit cleaner to use as far as a mess, but not by much.
I started in dirt years ago as a greenhorn and then ran dwc. That went well, but I was tired of the water all the time. I went to coco in 3 gallon pots for my 3x3 and am pretty sure I am stuck here for a bit.
Different stroked for different folks. Just ask @RosterMan :)

Trust me, I am in coco and water every other day in my fabric pots. Most people would say everyday is best. I think giving them the most air I can without harming them is best. It also gives me a more control if I screw something up. I feel coco/perlite is a bit cleaner to use as far as a mess, but not by much.
I started in dirt years ago as a greenhorn and then ran dwc. That went well, but I was tired of the water all the time. I went to coco in 3 gallon pots for my 3x3 and am pretty sure I am stuck here for a bit.
Different stroked for different folks. Just ask @RosterMan :)
R.ec4791b6eb9420b74210b5de035e34c6

Latest posts

Back