wat are the best seeds to get ???

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
M

mcmc

hey guyz, wat are the best seeds to get and where from cuz i decided to order online :D

attitude is good and discreet, free stuff with any order too. theres a link at the top of this page to it. i have only ordered from them but im sure theres others.

on the site they give you an idea of what each plant is like so itll give you an idea of what youre after

mcmc said:
hey guyz, wat are the best seeds to get and where from cuz i decided to order online :D
I would start with something I LIKE !! Have you smoked a strain that just stood out??, kinda like candy, at the top of the page is the Attitude seedbank, I'd start there, besides fueling this thread it's so convienent, I bought my first seeds from the UK, though I think the website was in amsterdam, I'm not sure, but if I bought again I think I'd look for something that doesn't go through customs, good luck to you.

SKAGITMAGIC said:
I would start with something I LIKE !! Have you smoked a strain that just stood out??, kinda like candy, at the top of the page is the Attitude seedbank, I'd start there, besides fueling this thread it's so convienent, I bought my first seeds from the UK, though I think the website was in amsterdam, I'm not sure, but if I bought again I think I'd look for something that doesn't go through customs, good luck to you.

i've never smoked weed, i smoke hash, n smoked the afghani hash 2 but never smoked weed so thts why am askin wat is the best seeds give u the best high n yield heavy

I would get _marijuana_ seeds. Unless you want to grow something else...

j/k

Attitude, Hemp Depot - and if you've never even SMOKED weed let alone grown it, don't worry so much about best heavy yield - go with the easiest plant to keep alive until maturity, something like Northern Lights, and spend the rest of your time concentrating on setting up the best growing environment because that's what it's really all about the first grow IMO.

I'm guessing that since mcmc smokes hash, he's trying to grow bud to make hash. Hence why he's looking for the heavy yield and the best high. Just my take on it. ^_^

-nasty

Read the descriptions of the strains and get something that appeals to you. Different people like different things. Keep in mind things like size and flowering time when shopping for a strain.

Nirvana Seeds White Widow. Easy to grow and bomb smoke. Seeds are inexpensive as well. My suggestion though would be to do ALOT more reading on this site and do your homework before trying to grow your own. Its not difficult but does have a learning curve. Read read and read some more. Then ask questions

akhockey said:
Nirvana Seeds White Widow. Easy to grow and bomb smoke. Seeds are inexpensive as well. My suggestion though would be to do ALOT more reading on this site and do your homework before trying to grow your own. Its not difficult but does have a learning curve. Read read and read some more. Then ask questions

i've done my homework :p am growin 4 plants but i got the seeds from a frnd n i started very late on sept but ll good all i wanted to ask is the best seeds to get
thnx

White Widow are great to start with, Also [Medijuana [/URL]is a strong and potential strain.

Latest posts

Back