wat the heck?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

irish rasta

hashish#1
Reaction score
i planted 10 seeds that germinated 100% theyre 6 days old and only 6 of them sprouted above the soil wat does this mean?

Tell us more. what sort of light, how far away? Soil? Planting depth?

It usually means you waited too long to plant them. Seeds have a very limited supply of nutrients for the sprout. If none are found when that runs out, the sprouts are history.

They should be planted so that the seed top is JUST under the soil. I sometimes leave it so the seed head is showing it's topmost surface.

The soil has to be FIRMED against the new root so that it can start developing it's herring bone pattern of new roots into the soil.

If you got 6 out of ten, that's an ok ratio. Statistically, you'll have 3 females. Grow them to mature plants and take clones. You'll have about 20-30 clones of known females at that point, and plenty more where those came from.

Good luck man!

old bud hahhahah that was the best anwser i ever seen in question about sprouting HAHAHAHAHAHAH

just advice you dont need light for germinating i keep my seeds ( on a/c adapter ) for a night and 99% over night 1 inch tall by morning

Latest posts

Back