Watching the Trichomes

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Microscope from Amazon for $40. Hooks up to cellphone. Buy either one for Android or Iphone which ever phone you have.
tricombs1.jpeg

tricombs.jpeg

Microscope from Amazon for $40. Hooks up to cellphone. Buy either one for Android or Iphone which ever phone you have.
tricombs1.jpeg

tricombs.jpeg

That would work nicely. I definitely have to get something better. There is so much to get starting off.

Just spitballing, but plants are weird things, like animals, you can have genetic throwbacks, mutations, oddities and failures that are way beyond the control of the seedbanks or the breeders behind them. Occasionally you get a bizarre phenotype, runt or even self-destructing plants it seems.

That is good to know, because the other two seeds produced taller plants but the weed from the dwarf or runt is still good quality. It was just strange how it matured so quickly and never got tall. I like the seed bank they were easy to do business with.

Many indica strains are shorter and mature faster than sativa plants. I wonder if you had a hybrid plant with a couple leaning towards the sativa side and the other plant leaning towards the indica side.

I grew lemon haze that is sativa dominant. They got quite tall except for that one. You could be right about the different strains. That was what I thought that some how a different seed got mixed in.

Latest posts

Back