water or nutes?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

grama42

Reaction score
:confused:Hello growers can't find my answer on the forum so i hope some one can help i was wondering if and how much should i mist my plants how offten:confused:i was told to use seaweed but no info on how:eek: im trying to keep the fans from turning yellow so fast any input is greatly needed thanks be safe grow big grama42

MY GRANDKIDS VISIT.jpg

I never mist my plants. IMO, it encourages bud rot, mold, and mildew. HID lighting can also cause burned spots.

How far into flowering are they and how long do they have to go? Are you still giving nutes?

I misted my plants in an aerogarden (weak lighting) and noticed that everywhere the water pools up it magnified the light and burned the leaves. Just my experience.

You do not need to mist anything other than clones that are trying to root IMO. I can't tell from the pick but typically you will need a N boost if your plants turn too yellow. If you want to give them water based nutes you want to apply those to the soil. When your plants near the end of flowering and you begin to flush them the leaves will start to go yellow anyway as the plant cannibalizes itself for food. This is normal.

The Hemp Goddess said:
I never mist my plants. IMO, it encourages bud rot, mold, and mildew. HID lighting can also cause burned spots.

How far into flowering are they and how long do they have to go? Are you still giving nutes?
they are into 5 weeks today they have 3 weeks to go and yes im still giving nutes every time i water and that is every 4days

NYC_Diesel x Jack_Herer said:
You do not need to mist anything other than clones that are trying to root IMO. I can't tell from the pick but typically you will need a N boost if your plants turn too yellow. If you want to give them water based nutes you want to apply those to the soil. When your plants near the end of flowering and you begin to flush them the leaves will start to go yellow anyway as the plant cannibalizes itself for food. This is normal.
sorry i feel stupid im 67 been gardening forever but don''t know what N boost is my

Latest posts

Back