Water PH levels for CHRONIC strain

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Skinmaster

Reaction score
To one and all

I have searched the Internet, high, and low for basic information regarding the PH levels for certain plant strains, but to no avail !!.
I am working the CHRONIC strain. 7th Gen. now.
I recently introduced a couple of new strains to the grow. I had to adjust the water to 5.5 to acommadate the new plants.
I had taken cuttings of all strains - and all of them took apart from the CHRONIC.
I think I used to feed them 6.5 - 7.0. But rather than just guess, I'd like to know!!

Can anybody...I mean anybody help me (sounds like a Queen song right?)
out there? I'll be your friend?

i dont think there are different ph levels for different strains i believe its 6.3-6.8 for all marijuana plants.im assuming your growing in soil. hope this helps

2 things.

1. killer signiture dude. I like it.
2. you growing hydro or dirt? your PH ranges are confusing. 5.5 for water to 7.0. need to clarify.

Yes, I apologize, I'm growing in soil!!!!!

I'm not sure if the water from supplier changed, but I had to amend the PH of the water. The Plants at the time showed good signs. But, as I mentioned earlier, my success rate of cuttings is reduced, and it is specifically the CHRONIC strain. Up to now I have had 90% success rate of little beauties turning into lovely ladies, but now the CHRONIC strain is on the endangered list!!! Could the PH change be the cause?

Why am I growing in soil?
Well I have very resrticting Growth expansion (he says worryingly).
2.5ft x 1.5ft by 4ft (actual grouth space - 5.5ft with light box) producing 7 lovely ladies:
2 Chronic​
2 White Russian​
1 Purple Russian (White Russian X Purple Haze!!)​
2 Skunk #1​
I also have some White Widow in the pipeline.​

The soil seams to do the trick, and I've had no real problems before,specially with cuttings?

Anyway, enough from me.....

......I would just like to say thank you to all my fans......

......and new found friends Username812 and Mutt

Skinmaster

Latest posts

Back