Water PH ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BSki8950

Green is the new black
Reaction score
Alright so im using water from my house and i think it might be too high in the PH for my plant. Either that my plant is getting nute burn. i dunno. I was just wondering if boiling the water and letting it cool would take out some of the PH or would that not even work ???

..nope...
..attempting to correct ph without knowing what it is now, is, well....gonna be difficult

BSki8950 said:
Alright so im using water from my house and i think it might be too high in the PH for my plant. Either that my plant is getting nute burn. i dunno. I was just wondering if boiling the water and letting it cool would take out some of the PH or would that not even work ???

Boiling... nope, not gonna help

Tap water is normally between 7-9ph... and 9 is a huge difference compared to 7.

don't skip out on the ph meter, we did and are experiencing lockups all over.

yea i dont usually order stuff online .. but i was wondering where they would have PH meters ??? can you use the PH stripes ???

Yeah, pet shops or grow shops will have them. I went to a Stien's Garden and all they had was an analog pH meter that was waaay off. I would stay away from analog ones. The digital ones are so much better.

Latest posts

Back