water problem

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

THCskunk

Colombian Gold
Reaction score
I was wondering if going to an aquarium store and buying a de-chlorifier of some sort like the one they use for fishes would work on my plants when watering. Or should I boil the water then let it cool, or keep it distilled?
In the Process of growing the infamous brazilian indica/sativa LOWRYDER #2. The Joint Doctors recommends that if I am using organic soil, to just use guano and thats it, its this true?

I just use plain old tap water. If it's ok to drink then it should be ok to water with.

I use indonesian guano along with dried seaweed blend and liquid carma. Imo you need to supply them with at least the min neuts. Guano doesn't have the K(phosphorus) in it to promote good trich formation. Although it does have a high P(potassium) content for larger bud formation.

Just my opinion

Just use regular tap water. Put in a container and let it sit open for 18-24 hours and the chlorine will evaporate naturally. The reason we as humans have no problem with the chlorine is that our bodies have adapted to it and can remove chlorine from the water safely. You will also find that it will have little air bubbles in it, oxygen, and good for plants. Also saves money on chemicals too. :farm: By the way check out elephant mans grow journal he has great info on organics. http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/showthread.php?p=74234#post74234 :D

Latest posts

Back