water schedule

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Grownincali420

Reaction score
my seed sprouts just went in to soil and im setting my light to 18/6 right now...how frequent should i water and for how long...right now there are only 3 babies

Id water every other day until they poke through give em time, overwatering is a common mistake....

you shouldn't have a water schedule...

Check the soil, if its dry water, if its not then don't...

so i shouldnt have a drip running on a timer at all..or just hand water for now, then use timer and drip later??

This is the best way to check to see if your plant is thirsty.Put your finger into the soil acouple inches and if it is dry then water.But like said before overwatering is one of the most common mistakes.Keep it GREEN:D

Watering depends on the soil used and the conditions. A plants needs will change with size and amount of soil available to the roots. A seedling may only need a misting to keep the top of the soil moist (not wet) until the seed sends out it's tap root. The soil below the seed is usually moist from being soaked before planting the seed. Like everybody else said, be careful not to overwater. Don't let your seedling dry out either.

Latest posts

Back