Watering my plant

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rinse Out (Wóáh)

Reaction score
Hello, im going away for a week in easter and there is no way i can water my plant... So ive filled a coke bottle with water and made abit of tubing so the water can flow down and water my plant, Its dripping at about 1 drop every 10 seconds.

Will this be enough for my plant its 8 weeks old. heres a pic, sorry about bad quality, its a camera phone.

Thanks.

Nick

When my plants are young. I ussually don't water for a week. It should be fine.

Ive got another question, about 3 days ago i noticed my plant has brown/gold blotches on it, its only on the 1st leaves that came out, i had a read on the net and i think its a magneium problem. I went out and got some Miracle-Grow and fed it lightly over the past 3 days, it has seemed to stay the same.

What shall i do?

Thanks.

If Its just that single bottom leaf when it has about 3 nodes on the plant. don't worry about it. happens to all of my plants. low light, shaded really bad touches the dirt.

but if its new sprout. let me know

Here are some pics too.

one on left is symmetrical nodes. One on right is alternating. (shows sexual maturity)

symmetrical1.jpg

altnode.jpg

Oh right, thanks. it has quite a few nodes. this is my 1st plant and im absolutly obsessed about it. this site is well helpful. thanks.

So Mutt or TBG or...does that theorey apply to clones as well. When I took them they already had alternating nodes in fact I was late, some of them have a couple of flowers already but ????? I'd like to get them to 12/12 asap seeing as we're moving next month and I'd like to get "everyone" outtasite in case the landlord starts coming around. They're on 12 days in peet pots.

If it was taken from a mature female. then after they root. put em under flower if your in a hurry. I like to veg. mine for a little while.

but that is what is so wonderful about clones. No veg. time. root and flower.
Keep in mind though, when cuttings that are in flower are made it takes longer than veg. to root.

How long until they start to develop thier own roots? I don't want to "upset" them by messing with them.

GreenDayGirl said:
How long until they start to develop thier own roots? I don't want to "upset" them by messing with them.
anywhere from 5 days to two, even three weeks to root GDG.

Latest posts

Back