watering times

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Espresso7

Espresso DR
Reaction score
I am using a water farm set up can any one tell me how much to water. Do I leave it on 27-7. Thanks

When I did water farm I keep the water up to bottom of the net pot and set the timer to pump the drip system every 4 hours for 15 min with a 12 hour timer and leave the air pump running 24/7.
It seems to work for me.

Isn't a Water Farm pretty much a DWC system that incorporates a drip? If it is DWC, then it needs to run all the time--those roots need oxygen all the time and the air stone and pump provides it.

Isn't a Water Farm pretty much a DWC system that incorporates a drip? If it is DWC, then it needs to run all the time--those roots need oxygen all the time and the air stone and pump provides it.
the water farm system that i have uses a halo drip. there is no air stone. so to be clear l need to leave it drip 24-7. Thanks :headbang2:

How exactly does this work? I would certainly be worrying if my roots were sitting in water that was not continually oxygenated.

Latest posts

Back