Watering with Molasses or Cane Sugar

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Do you have Feed and seed stores? They usually have BSM to add to animal feed. Some food stores carry BSM in the same area pancake and waffle syrup are at.

Nothing like that where I live, a small town on the egde of hell in Scotland. The water is great, the air quality is fantastic and I live by the sea so I shouldnt complain but finding BSM here is like going to the baddest southern towns in the USA and trying to find fresh haggis! I was given a pound note in my change last week, I didnt know they were still in circulation!

Woody try these 2 place's think its the same stuff
hxxp://www.robinsons-uk.com/products/ProductDetail.asp?ProductCode=67401&utm_source=google&utm_medium=basefeed

hxxp://www.gjwtitmuss.co.uk/liquid-attractants/pid1423/cid372/liquid-molasses-5ltr.asp?utm_source=googlebase&utm_medium=pricecomp&utm_campaign=GoogleShopping

mountain man said:
I use water and molasses only from start to finish. Nothing else.........

What is your growing medium?

melvan probly organic soil mix i think NC only use's water and molasses with his soil mix

have you noticed a bottle of flowering fertz looks suspiciously like molasis.

Hmmm i wonder.

Thanks guys,
Fruity, those products are molasses or molasses plus used for adding to fishing bait mixes, is it the right stuff? It doesnt say black strap molasses and according to all I have read, it really needs to be bsm for it to do whats needed.

Dman, you are right that flowering boosters look like bsm, it is the same stuff, http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/showthread.php?t=5149 this thread goes into great detail on the subject and is an intriguing read.
W

Well, any carbs i think help the microbes however if you have Blackstrap Molasses it goes one step further. I don't remember what the next thing it helps as well is, but you just have to research.

In my notes, I used regular molasses and it seemed more dense and slightly enhanced aroma compared to the one watered without molasses.

ozzy..thats the same link ya posted in 2nd post this thread...lol...are these folks not reading it?

:48:

Latest posts

Back