Watering

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glaucoma

Reaction score
I need to know how much water to give to my babies. I believe they are about 1 month old. I have them in a 2.5 gallon bucket. The soil is dry and the bucket is very light. I just don't want to drowned them. Please HELP. I will post up pics. Just looking for camera.

Water slowly until it runs outa the bottom of the pot. This will not overwater the plant. Overwatering will occur if you water again before the plant really needs it.
Oh, welcome to MP.
W

Just make sure the bottom of yer pot has holes that will allow it to drain and its best to have it setting in some kind of tray or plastic tote that will catch the draining water (unless yer outside where the water can just drain away in the ground). If using a tray or tote make sure it is twice the width of the pot so that it will allow the water to come out of the pot. once yu get good at knowing how much water to add to wet the soil thoroughly and not lose a lot out the bottom, yu will not need as big of a container to catch it.

Latest posts

Back