Way to go Missouri!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I detect a bit of hostility in that post. I am happy for the state I was born in.

33D075AD-EE71-43A5-B667-CB45D0FF7E9B.jpeg

That's exactly how i feel about Texas going Legal. I don't want some cokehead running my state just get legal weed. We had a good night in Texas and i would like to keep it that way. Fk legal weed and the taxes it rides in on. Another words i dont want Texas to become California. Been smoking weed all my life in Texas with no problems.

Okies get a special ballet vote next spring. Someone dragged their a$$es to get it one the ballet for last tuesday. They had over 30,000 signatures to get on the ballet above what was needed. With the way the voting is counted now.... I don't see it getting passed.

Okies get a special ballet vote next spring. Someone dragged their a$$es to get it one the ballet for last tuesday. They had over 30,000 signatures to get on the ballet above what was needed. With the way the voting is counted now.... I don't see it getting passed.
They will report the results once the tallies agree with the outcome they desire…

Latest posts

Back