We Have a Problem...maybe

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
so you have a 50/50 chance you'll not get glass in your lungs...is this a chance you'd like to take? I wouldn't, healthcare ain't cheap either. Bad thing about glass in lungs, the problem can last much longer than that sack.

Maybe Make some BHO from the tainted bud? Do you own a honey oil extractor?

I would try the ole shop vac :hubba:

shop vac.jpg

Stunned one, we are having fun on your thread, sorry if we offended you but we don't think it is worth having a shred of glass in your throat, esophagus, bronchial tubes, or lungs.

Look at it under a scope. Sorry i couldn't tell you what you wanted to hear.

:yeahthat:---sorry dude---nobody wants to hear you inhaled glass shards---here's another option for you---you might try smoking it like some do hash---on the tip of a pin under a glass---bong might filter it out too---whatever you do---do with caution---

orangesunshine---you might try smoking it like some do hash---on the tip of a pin under a glass---bong might filter it out too---quote said:
that would prevent glass from entering your lungs, but not the toxins that come with burning it. jmo

I can't find anything on the internet about toxins in glass that hurt your lungs when lit.

well toxins from the glass is certainly something else to consider---even from the low heat of a lighter---huh---doesn't look like stunned is ready to part with his sack---best of luck whatever you decide man

:ciao: rosebud & dman

Maybe try using a magnifier you can look through it and pick out the glass with a tweezers, time consuming but you should be able to pick it out and save some smoke.

Hamster Lewis said:
Maybe Make some BHO from the tainted bud? Do you own a honey oil extractor?

That's the ticket, Hammy! BHO or qwiso will def do the trick..

This isn't a challange, but why would the glass give off toxins? Or, more directly, why would the glass give off toxins if he's hitting it in a glass bong??? Seems a little contradictive...

nvthis said:
That's the ticket, Hammy! BHO or qwiso will def do the trick..

This isn't a challange, but why would the glass give off toxins? Or, more directly, why would the glass give off toxins if he's hitting it in a glass bong??? Seems a little contradictive...

A large piece of glass is able to sink the heat and not burn, small shards of glass cant dissipate the heat fast enough and melt / burn.

nova564t said:
A large piece of glass is able to sink the heat and not burn, small shards of glass cant dissipate the heat fast enough and melt / burn.

Now see if Stoney Bud had explained it to us all it wld hve been 6 paragraphs long......:p

I can see the logic in that though.

nova564t said:

Hmm.. Interesting Nova, thanks.. ;)

dont bang jars with buds in them!!:holysheep:

SPEARCHUCKER said:
No. But oranges, lemons and carrots do. And people sell sacks of them along the highway.

Where are these carrot trees?

Latest posts

Back