We Smoke Mad Weed -

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
P

pranicfever

You all guess what me n my gurl figured this out... we smoke 750 dollars of pot a month. I've personally spent 600 dollars myself, and the rest was made in trades and what was given to us or bought as gifts.
Thats insane 750 dollars a month...
Pranic's Marijuana spendings
Monthly Cost of Marijuana : $750.40
Every six month estimate: $4502.40
Yearly............$9004.80

Thats alot for someone who only makes 5.25 an hour

Monthly Cost of Marijuana - $750
Cool New Pipe - $15
Lighters - $2

All the great high times you had - Priceless

ok $40.00 a day give or take a little more . Thats $280.00 a week.

$280.00
------------
$1120.00 a month :eek:

Thats almost my rent and car payment put together. Grow faster dammit!

$13,449.00 a year, no wonder my connection loves me.

Gree Gree You chat now... Finally caught up with you.

And holy shit.. I'm gettin up there myself .. the cost goes up and up each year lol

lol WOW!!! since now i smoke alone i waist less than before but i waist like $50.00 weakly so i only waist $100.00 a month!!!:D

mmm thinking about it... im not counting the Philies...

but still cheap!!!

Come all everyone tell us how much weed you smoke.....

eigth every few days, ive laid off
about 400/ month
4800 a year??
im not sure that was all done in my bong resin filled head.

well i grow all my own.....but i average about a quarter pound per month smoking....and throw some hash and kif in there....and some hash cookies....and yeah :eek:

i get an ounce of mids about every week or week and half i get em for 125 so id say 500 a month, but im cutting that back as soon as i get my next crop going, just got a new light and new masterkush seeds im going to get about 6-8 plants going under the 430 watter and then just keep clones going in my veg box i made out of a big DJ's trunk i got out of the trash!

me and the wife burn through about 1/4 lb.every two weeks ( i pay between 250 and 375 a qp ) p,l,r

I feel like such a lightweight after reading the other posts. I smoke about an ounce every two months. Maybe even three months. I get buzzed so easy on the good stuff. I take about 10-15 single hits on the bong or pipe each work night and maybe twice that much on the weekend days.

I'm a cheap date! Ha!

I was spending $220/month on 1/2 ounce of decent bud but I struggled to keep it at that level. I'm not harvesting enough yet from my garden but I did stop buying it - for now. My funds are tighter in the summer months and I have to tighten the old belt.
Fortunately, I have some leftover shake from the last harvest that will (hopefully) carry me through until the next harvest in a few more weeks. I can't buy the same quality of buds that I will be harvesting soon. It would be too expensive.
peace, love, dope

Damn, I Personaly spend about $20 a week. So thats $80 a month... I match a lot of people though. I probibly smoke an closer to an ounce a week. It helps to have a lot of friends.

What the **** man. I spend way too much money on pot.

Now I'm pissed.

*Lights up a jay*

i only spend money on ferts and distilled water to grow mine . and smoke only 2 hits off 1 joint 3 times a month. so i gotcha there stoney.

I been smoking more than ussual. So I smoke about an oz a month.
If I had to buy it 100 an oz. but to grow my own and much better than I could buy. about 10-15 bucks a month tops. Gotta love growin it.:D

I don't get it guys..i smoke weed EVERY night..and probably 4 or 5 times during the day each week...to me thats still a lot of weed smoking for someone with school full-time and work part-time. My point is..i've been reading how much everyone smokes and i smoke significantly less than everyone. I buy 1/8s and lasts me like 3 weeks and maybe even a month. Whats the deal? I get stoned everyday..i don't just get "buzzed" or anything i smoke big bowls. its like my bag of weed is secretly filling up at night or something. anyway...i'm not complaining it's awesome.......and the even better part is i'm about to start growing 2 plants which will bring in 1 pound hopefully! can't wait. - - - - to put it into terms of money i spend only about $600.00 a year on weed. I'll be spending even less when my harvests come.

Ldy lunatic you said you grow all your own, how many plants do you have to have to grow enough for you. do you think since an 1/8 is good for me for one month 2 plants taking in about 1lb will be enough per season for me..i think a 1lb of weed should last 1 year for me.

Yea I was up to about $100 per week for a qtr of quality kronic maybe $190 for a 1/2 oz some weeks...still $400-$600 a month is a lot (payment on a BMW). That is why I chose to grow my own, it was expensive in the beginning but once I am harvesting at least a couple OZ's a month I am good to go. I have deprived myself of kronic since I started my grow and have only been buying 1 oz of regs every 2-3 weeks for $70 (local guy in the hood), this was so I could afford my grow setup which was expensive (almost $1000 in at this point but I have a sick setup veg room / flower room 2 x 400 Watt (Mh)(HPS), flow thru venting, etc) So im happy, my 1st plants are going to 12/12 this weekend so I'll have my 1st harvest in about 7 weeks and then perpetually every month...I cant wait, Peace Out and GG

Latest posts

Back