Rednecks😁

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They ain't bad if'n ya reload 'em. I bought 200 rounds of factory stuff, and I reload 'em. I cast three different weights and styles of bullets for 'em, too.
been a long time i bought 45/70 wonder what they cost now

I haven't bought any ammo of any kind in a really long time. I could see the shortages and price gouging coming many years ago and kept UPS busy for a few years. :)

any of of you guys ever seen a CZ-52 pistol...7.62x25 caliber rounds...same diameter as an AK-47...got a mint condition one in the safe...

any of of you guys ever seen a CZ-52 pistol...7.62x25 caliber rounds...same diameter as an AK-47...got a mint condition one in the safe...
Preferred weapon of Putina and the other KGB folks
1648768456184.png

Got mine brand new with two mags for $88 bucks, but it was because I bought a Makarof at the same time.
I bought the Tokarev 'cause at the time, you could buy surplus corrosive ammo cheaper than you could .22LR. Berdan primed, so it was shoot and toss.

Got mine brand new with two mags for $88 bucks, but it was because I bought a Makarof at the same time.
I bought the Tokarev 'cause at the time, you could buy surplus corrosive ammo cheaper than you could .22LR. Berdan primed, so it was shoot and toss.
Nothing is cheap any more

Latest posts

Back