Rednecks😁

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
never seen tolerances tight enough to suppress a revolver...
The Nagant is the only revolver that's chambers are funnel shaped, and the barrel is beveled, and the cylinder actually pivots forward to make a "seal". Still ain't gonna be as quiet as an auto or single shot.

abeauty.jpg
chambered just right ...

If you ever price ammo for a .458WM, you'd think a .45-70 was cheap to feed.
The .458 SOCOM isnt too bad, I think I saw 20 for 50-60 bucks. still outrageous. Not nearly the powder load as the Win Mag you mention, but a thumper bullet up to 400 plus grains.

Bubba

Accurate little bugger, too. The scope as shown has a passive infrared feature along with the ART reticle. You charge it up using the daylight, or you can charge it (excite the field) with a lamp or a strong flashlight. Hit the switch and the reticle is lit. Look for anything moving that's more than 2 degrees different than the ambient temps. If it's a real light green and moving, it's your target. Supposedly, you can spot the difference temp wise between someone sitting and the person that just jogged up to him.

The first gen starlight scope looks like a slightly smaller version of the Hubble. Got a funny sound to it when you fire it up.

If I get off my lazy butt, I'll dig in one of the safes and show ya a real beauty.
I guess beauty is in the eye of the beholder, but to my way of thinking, I really dont own any "beauty" guns.
I have a lot of guns, but they are all of the "black gun" type, Glocks, ARs, Black bolt action sniper, etc. I do have an old Browning A5 from my father and a Ruger 10/22 that I guess are exceptions, but they are hardly beauties.

Bubba

I've got working guns, and I've got beauties. If you can look at a Parker Hale licenced replica side by side in 28 gauge and don't think it's beautiful, you ain't no gun nut. A Colt Python? Truly a work of art. A Stevens bicycle rifle? Poetry in simplicity.

Latest posts

Back