Rednecks😁

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I gotta feeling a .41 magnum might, known to penetrate into engine block) as well as that funky russian pistol that shoots an unholy round, what is that....older pistol fairly common. Tokarev maybe?

Say, is .357 sig exclusively a Glock thing? I remember looking at them, but ammo cost, brass cost, (nice looking brass, sort of like a mini rifle round) which is important to me as I handload. Definitely a fast powerful round, and you would have your pick of bullets, assuming correct weight range, .357, 9mm bullets would all fit.

What weights are typical for .357 sig?

Bubba

I've got working guns, and I've got beauties. If you can look at a Parker Hale licenced replica side by side in 28 gauge and don't think it's beautiful, you ain't no gun nut. A Colt Python? Truly a work of art. A Stevens bicycle rifle? Poetry in simplicity.
Know what you mean. I'm not a black powder guy, but I once saw a flintlock .32 (maybe .36?) caliber squirrel rifle that I just about bought. Once ordered a guy a either 870 or 1100 Remmington Shot gun in .410. Seemed sort of useless to me, but when it came in, it was so cool basically because of the tiny gauge!

All mine are black. Beautiful to me, but not like a custom 1911 with all the trimmings, but I didnt pay north of 3 grand for these either. Heaven forbid its ever involved in a self defense use situation, They take it as evidence (uncleaned) and it may sit like that in an evidence locker for a long time. Glock I can replace for 5-6 hundred bucks. They always work, I can field strip with eyes shut, parts are everywhere very ubiquitous guns.

I also appreciate the beautiful over and under shotguns, fine for skeet at a range but I wouldnt want to hump it over fields and fences hunting...which I dont do anyway.

Bubba

I picked up what I was told was a very limited production handgun....357 made of titanium with SS cylinder...bullets weigh more than the gun...hammerless carry piece made by SW...if you wanna hold a hand cannon this is one for the books...the sp101 is civilized compared to this lightweight...

For some reason that makes no sense at all, I often get a notion I want a .45 Long Colt revolver.
Why, I have no idea, the bullets look cool I guess. Far from the most powerful, typically single action.
Sometimes it isnt logical, you just want it.

Bubba

Got a few and reload for 'em. Easy cartridge to reload, too.

OK, here's that "beauty" I was talking about. Closeup of the action. Can ya guess what it is?

AR10C.jpg

The cocking lever in the handguard shoulda tipped ya's off.

ArmaLite AR-10B, 7.62X51, brown composite furniture, Sudanese style, 50th Anniversary addition.
Christmas gift from Eugene Stoner.

OK, I lied about the last part.....:)

Here she is with her little cousin, an ArmaLite M4 clone.

AR10-M4.jpg

The cocking lever in the handguard shoulda tipped ya's off.

ArmaLite AR-10B, 7.62X51, brown composite furniture, Sudanese style, 50th Anniversary addition.
Christmas gift from Eugene Stoner.

OK, I lied about the last part.....:)

Here she is with her little cousin, an ArmaLite M4 clone.

View attachment 294247
this could take care of squirrel problems ...

Mine are just guns I put together. I build a pretty nice AR. Very Lego like.

Bubba

I've built enough of 'em to have learned to put the lowers together in a cardboard box with two holes big enough to get my hands into, with a viewing port covered in Saranwrap. Got tired of chasing detent pins and springs.
I sit in the floor of my smallest tile floor bathroom and utilize plastic bag.
Dam springy detents.....
Bubba

I've built enough of 'em to have learned to put the lowers together in a cardboard box with two holes big enough to get my hands into, with a viewing port covered in Saranwrap. Got tired of chasing detent pins and springs.
If you bought the highest quality lower receivers you’d see they come threaded with a set screw 😛

Latest posts

Back