Weather!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

t51972

Reaction score
Here I am, and three ladies less than a week left, and its 60% chance of rain next 4 days or so. It's rained solid all day.
So, bringing them in to the house under fans. This will also hurry up the finish. Better idea? Going to build a gazebo type thing with clear panels for the roof and lattice for walls. Freeze come, just wrap in plastic and hang a light. Until then... Thank y'all R

I used a leaf blower last yr a lot due to rain. That and an Umbrella saved my girls ass from bud rot. This yr they are in Fabric Pots so I can move them to the porch if needed.
Not that my dumbass didn't go ahead and fix an umbrella for covering up my girls. Then my stupid ass remembered they were in pots.🤪

These girls are finished, and it's been over 10 weeks and the pistils are orange and the trics are just turning. Was able to get a good look at her this morning with a lot of light and good glass.
I plan on building a gazebo with lattice walls and clear greenhouse sheeting on the top. I am going with the lattice with the larger holes. It will be stealth enough with all the vegetation around. Be plenty of sun and I can control watering and humidity better. I may run an electric line for a fan or light, depending on season.

Latest posts

Back