Weed Road Trip!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xRedkiller03x

Reaction score
Wouldn't be sick if lets say a group of guys go on a major road trip with pounds of weed and explore our Great homeLand and record it all. I bet there would be sum really crazy times. This is something i always wanted to do. Get a crazy amount of weed, a RV and the world to explore. What u guyz think sound like fun :)

ROAD TRIP! SPREAD GOD'S MIRACLE PLANT AROUND!

thinking about it i would love to get a bunch of my cuz and go to Amsterdam :) Oh Yea Cannabis Cup2011. Anybody here ever been to Amsterdam?

my indoor started two weeks ago for a x-mas harvest. my own slice of amsterdam without ever leaving the farm!:D

Oh yah... a tour of America's jails.... :(

A'dam used to be pretty special before med mj blew the lid offa this joint....:joint:

And I thought I heard that only locals can go in MJ coffee shops in the Netherlands now although I'm sure weed is readily available on the street...:hubba:

If you dont got dank happenin' in your own garden head for Cali or Colo for a pot vacation...;)

The variety is off the hook but if yer dialin it in at home ime you're probably growing it better than most dispensary suppliers...:)

Peace~! :cool:

Yes, I have been to Amsterdam. I spent a few weeks there onr time, and I have stories to tell.

Haha, pounds of herb crossing state lines. As fun of a trip that could be, when you get arrested your charges will be felony trafficking. No thanks, I'll just enjoy my slice of heaven in CA :fly:

I am gonna miss my reefer when we head across country in the RV. Maybe a lot of edibles or canna candy? That could take the edge off. But then, never been in jail in my life and I sure would not want to chance it.

Time to go water the yard......ah the aroma of Fall.

lol cross the state lines high on weed and salvia, they wouldnt now a thing...."What seems to be the officer problem" -South Park. lol

tcbud said:
I am gonna miss my reefer when we head across country in the RV. Maybe a lot of edibles or canna candy? That could take the edge off. But then, never been in jail in my life and I sure would not want to chance it.

Time to go water the yard......ah the aroma of Fall.

I wouldn't stress on a personal stash if just you and MrTc are going on a trip. But taking a group of buddies and pounds is a bit different, haha. Maybe a bit more careful if you're crossing through those uber "anti" states though.

Good luck and be safe. Enjoy it asweel.

Went 7 times already to New Babilon ( Amsterdam ). Really love that city.

I am looking at plans for a kayak trip around Michigan....yes, around the entire LP which would mean starting In Lake Michigan and ending in Lake Erie after having went under the Mighty Mac. Since I would be in Michigan the entire tour, I'd be able to carry my maximum amount (10oz), I think I can make it and stay fairly medicated!

By general looks, it's just over 800 miles from start to finish, going roughly 30 miles a day, it can be done in a month giving extra time fr sightseeing and bad weather, but even if a week or two longer....no biggie! Skirting the shoreline, there are places a brave soul could make up distances...that's yet to be seen and some of these areas would certainly cut down on total distance down considerably. One such shortcut would require a 24 mile open water crossing...yikes!

As I say, this is still in planning, not sure if/when I will do this!! Hey, I'm ready now LMAO! Thoughts??

Are you crazy? There be bears out there, and damn, that sounds like a lot of work. Without a motor? insane adventure -- I'm in....

I'm known to be slightly off, yes! :) :D

This has been a dream of mine for a few years now, it looks to be very doable if given the right weather conditions (not too hot since on lake all time...although travel at night wouldn't be ruled out, and not too cold as camping wold be uncomfortable). Maybe a late May start ending in late June/early July, this would really make for the best, I think!

30 miles on open water shouldn't be too hard, we've done nice 20 milers and had plenty of time left for whatever, pulling all our camping equipment in another kayak/floatable will mean we can keep it fairly comfy regardless!

Could sneak across and hit a few islands along the way, there's some stuff out there that would be AWESOME...and yes, bear would be great to see...from a distance! :) I'll be filling my PN60 full of caches, the SPOT will allow free emailing from anywhere and will call distress if needed....hopefully not! As far as eating, fresh fish could be caught often, but I know we'll never be far from civilization, so a stop at the store would be simple most days!

Roddy said:
I am looking at plans for a kayak trip around Michigan....yes, around the entire LP which would mean starting In Lake Michigan and ending in Lake Erie after having went under the Mighty Mac. Since I would be in Michigan the entire tour, I'd be able to carry my maximum amount (10oz), I think I can make it and stay fairly medicated!

By general looks, it's just over 800 miles from start to finish, going roughly 30 miles a day, it can be done in a month giving extra time fr sightseeing and bad weather, but even if a week or two longer....no biggie! Skirting the shoreline, there are places a brave soul could make up distances...that's yet to be seen and some of these areas would certainly cut down on total distance down considerably. One such shortcut would require a 24 mile open water crossing...yikes!

As I say, this is still in planning, not sure if/when I will do this!! Hey, I'm ready now LMAO! Thoughts??
2.5 oz in mi

yes this seems to be a dream of many a stoner---an RV---plenty of smoke---hit all the baseball, football, and basketball parks, arenas and stadiums along the way---do some fishing, hit some water parks, a few concerts along the way---northern route in feb or march---southern route back home whenever---hit some national parks---touch base with many a member of marP along the way---:woohoo: :stoned: :headbang: :48:

Latest posts

Back