Weed smelling kind of rotten

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sharonp

Reaction score
I have an auto gorilla glue budding and it is almost finished. Now, it sort of smells kind of rotten. It is a free seed from Herbies. Is that just the bud smell? It isn't bad or moldy.

There are some odd smelling weeds out there.
I had one purple dawn odd pheno that reeked of garlic and onions. The regular plants of this strain smell sweet grape. When dried, it smells odd and is very spicy. But it is amazing strong. I have heard of strains that smell like BO, and some of cat piss. Rotten is a new one.

Bubba

There are some odd smelling weeds out there.
I had one purple dawn odd pheno that reeked of garlic and onions. The regular plants of this strain smell sweet grape. When dried, it smells odd and is very spicy. But it is amazing strong. I have heard of strains that smell like BO, and some of cat piss. Rotten is a new one.

Bubba
It is very pungent. I hope that means it is good.

there was a phenotype back in the day , I think it was Apollo 11 , the Rotten Meat pheno

then there was Stoney Bologna

when in doubt , give it some cal-mag to sweeten the smell

I have an auto gorilla glue budding and it is almost finished. Now, it sort of smells kind of rotten. It is a free seed from Herbies. Is that just the bud smell? It isn't bad or moldy.
GG is funky.

if your plant looks healthy and no visible fungus or browning
It is just the smell of that strain

how about an update?….

October to February , what is happening?

well c h I t……another one bites the dust

i was hoping the cat found some righteous weed and maybe had some more seeds

i will continue to seek out the stinky funky rotten sweet nasty smells like a skunks arse weed until I die

man I got a good skunk arse smelling one last year and it has seeds so I am chuffed at looking through them this season

if I find the Road Kill Skunk I is gonna be rich!

well c h I t……another one bites the dust

i was hoping the cat found some righteous weed and maybe had some more seeds

i will continue to seek out the stinky funky rotten sweet nasty smells like a skunks arse weed until I die

man I got a good skunk arse smelling one last year and it has seeds so I am chuffed at looking through them this season

if I find the Road Kill Skunk I is gonna be rich!
@sharonp was on yesterday

cool beans

maybe he will chime in
I am a girl thank you lol! You guys can't chase me away. I am going to stay out of some conversations though.

This is pretty good weed, I have smoked that plant and just harvested another. It is not for a day you want to get any activities done. I cannot seem to get a big yield on it though. Both plants the same thing. I have a couple more seeds I am going to wait for the weather to warm a little. Then I will try again.

Last edited:
I am a girl thank you lol! You guys can't chase me away. I am going to stay out of some conversations though.

This is pretty good weed, I have smoked that plant and just harvested another. It is not for a day you want to get any activities done. I cannot seem to get a big yield on it though. Both plants the same thing. I have a couple more seeds I am going to wait for the weather to warm a little. Then I will try again.

my apologies , I am still semi new here and am learning who is who

some plants yield more than others , sometimes it is quality over quantity

good luck on your next cycle and if there is anything we can do to help just,please holler

Latest posts

Back