Weed that gives you a rush!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
One of my main rules is not to smoke someone else's weed and not to smoke in questionable places. I decided this for myself after I smoked weed on a friend and I felt very bad, it seemed to me that I saw another world. After this incident, I only smoke at home and only my weed. I buy marijuana in a good store with a good reputation, it is called Daily Marijuana. After smoking this weed, I feel only relaxation and calm, I do not see other worlds, and this is good. I even noticed that after smoking marijuana, my knee pain goes away. So, conclude friends.

Last edited:
Growing methods like the sinsemilla method and the cross-breeding of potent cannabis strains have led to the development of cannabis strains with extremely high THC levels. Some of these strains are extremely fast-acting and hard-hitting. In this article, we look at five such strains. Be warned – these are NOT for newbies! The strongest types of weed tend to have a higher ratio of THC to CBD, meaning there is a lot of THC but not much CBD. When the ratios are more even, CBD can counteract the effects of THC.

Latest posts

Back