This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WeedHopper

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Hey guys. The email above is for MP members to get a hold of me if the site went down for repairs or something. Or you lost your password or something and need help.
Please write this down somewhere where you will have it if needed. I don't want to lose contact with my brothers or sisters if something went wrong or they lost their info.
That way I could tell you what's going on or that the site will be back up in a day or whatever,,or reset your password.
I don't think anything ever will but it's always better to be prepared. Ive has this shit happen before and was not cool trying to find my brothers.
Thanks my friends.
And write the mother fker down before your old asses forget.😁

Last edited:
Hey guys. The email above is for MP members to get a hold of me if the site went down for repairs or something. Or you lost your password or something and need help.
Please write this down somewhere where you will have it if needed. I don't want to lose contact with my brothers if something went wrong or they lost their info.
That way I could tell you what's going on or that the site will be back up in a day or whatever,,or reset your password.
I don't think anything ever will but it's always better to be prepared.
Thanks brothers. And write the mother fker down.😁
Thanks hopper. I wrote it down in the stall 😊 now I have a lifeline…💕

Please write this down somewhere where you will have it if needed. I don't want to lose contact with my brothers if something went wrong or they lost their info.
I don't think anything ever will but it's always better to be prepared. Ive has this shit happen before and was not cool trying to find my brothers.
Thanks my friends.
And write the mother fker down before your old asses forget.😁
[email protected] Here peace ✌️

What. Is. The. Email.

------------------------------------
Fill in the fukking blank line above or DIE by shnoo-shnoo!

Like my Gold Medal from the Olympics, I am having [email protected] bronzed and placed on my already partially-inscribed tombstone:

1657651404737.jpeg

Late PS: And if I am ever, ever in need of it for the first time ever, I will send you a note by PM or by posting on every thread in this site and get it again.

Last edited:
Got somebody playing games with the email.
Just know I'll bust your ass sooner or later.
Got a feeling I know who it is already.😡
Waitamminnit -- Does this mean there is a good reason why the referenced reference referring to the sooper sekrit reefer addict's email addy is needing of a fargin referral to see it? :eek: 😵‍💫

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back