This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Like my Gold Medal from the Olympics, I am having [email protected] bronzed and placed on my already partially-inscribed tombstone:

View attachment 302792

Late PS: And if I am ever, ever in need of it for the first time ever, I will send you a note by PM or by posting on every thread in this site and get it again.
1657668268759.png

Just tell him I'm a handsome bastard but not to worry I'm taken by a Latina woman with a knife 🔪😂😂😂

Hey guys. The email above is for MP members to get a hold of me if the site went down for repairs or something. Or you lost your password or something and need help.
Please write this down somewhere where you will have it if needed. I don't want to lose contact with my brothers if something went wrong or they lost their info.
That way I could tell you what's going on or that the site will be back up in a day or whatever,,or reset your password.
I don't think anything ever will but it's always better to be prepared. Ive has this shit happen before and was not cool trying to find my brothers.
Thanks my friends.
And write the mother fker down before your old asses forget.😁
OMIGAWD!!

ATTENTION EVVA-fargin-BODY!!

Mea
fargin culpa!

This EXACT moment is in the first breath of the first time I saw this post!!!

Second breath: NOW I understand the total fargin confusion on this end of the fargin line -- ALL ALONG I THOUGHT MY BRO WEEDIE WAS TRYING TO GIVE ME HIS HOME EMAIL ADDY, AND I JUST DID NOT SEE THE ORIGINAL POST!

Even got the funny parts of my responses "moderated" -- O Tempora, O mores!

But... "Death by shnoo-shnoo?" <-- Das ist verboten, kaput, und gesundheit?? :eek:

Anyway, NOW I understand completely. We both had the same concept -- I have the private emails of several people who might need to be able to get to me and vice-versa in the case of exactly your reason for giving out the same concept within this site email.

That's where we missed. My fault for just not seeing that crucial post. OK. I got it.

Now: If I haveta get information you in the event this site is somehow dynamited, do you have a home email?

No sekrit for me (I can probably be found with fargin road signs only)

[email protected]

Last edited:
I've been meaning to mention that after the upgrade the alerts no longer show which ones are new when I first open them. The new ones used to be lighter than the ones I've already looked at.
On my iPhone, the new posts of threads I have not looked at have a green dot next to them. If I refresh on a page, the alerts are updated but the page I am on does not have the green dot even though I have not seen the newer posts. Maybe it is just an iPhone thing.

I'm bumping this thread for the newer members that haven't seen it. It's just one of those just in case threads.
Go to 1st page 1st post on this thread.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back