Weedhoppers Trading Post

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Funny story, I was at one of those murder mystery dinner theatre things. As the plot proceeded, the victim was said to be killed by the perp injecting snake venom through the cork, and into the victims wine bottle.

I thought I remembered that snake venom, at least pit viper type, (have no idea about coral snake venom, which travels by nervous system) must be injected into muscle to travel to blood stream, drinking doesn't work. Quick search on phone verified my suspicions.

I was the only one in the whole thing that found him not guilty. When they asked for my explanation, the face on the guy doing the show face was classic. Bubba hasn't had that many people stating at him, at least other than court room. (As defendant).

Fun times,

Bubba

Funny story, I was at one of those murder mystery dinner theatre things. As the plot proceeded, the victim was said to be killed by the perp injecting snake venom through the cork, and into the victims wine bottle.

I thought I remembered that snake venom, at least pit viper type, (have no idea about coral snake venom, which travels by nervous system) must be injected into muscle to travel to blood stream, drinking doesn't work. Quick search on phone verified my suspicions.

I was the only one in the whole thing that found him not guilty. When they asked for my explanation, the face on the guy doing the show face was classic. Bubba hasn't had that many people stating at him, at least other than court room. (As defendant).

Fun times,

Bubba
Yeh but would you drink it Bubba? I didn’t think I would even after your Google 🤪

Oh, it would likely taste terrible and basically you're drinking gross snake body fluid as so yuk. I'm sure it would be sickening and you might think you were poisoned.

Another story, in a big bizzare antique/curiosity place with kind of a European flair. I was approached by owner, while I was looking at a couple of huge stone Collums.

After talking a minute, I wondered how he got these big honkers in the store? I said something along the lines of how it made my back hurt just thinking about that move.

That led to back pain stories and he said he would show me something for your back. What he brought out was pretty bizarre. They were same family of those 3 step mamba snakes Viet Nam vets talked about.
They were in bottles, soaked in some kind of weird booze.

He told a story that these antique jars were made along time ago. He went on to say that after it was made you could drink this stuff. He explained it had a effect like a super muscle relaxer. He said he tried it, and it made his vision flash. I did not try it. Nope.

To bad I didn't know about the necessity of injection....but who am I to question?

Bubba

Latest posts

Back