Weeds

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

burner

Reaction score
Anyone watch Weeds on Showtime? I've been watching since the first season and love it....but tonight's episode in "Humboldt" and the really fake outdoor grow...thumbs down :(

I watched 2 seasons of it and then it just got too far out there. It is just too "unreal" A real person doing the things done on Weeds would be dead or in jail.

Yeah I've watched it since the first season it started going down hill after they left Agrestic but I quite like this season so far.

As far as that outdoor grow goes that was in the last episode, yeah lol they could have spent a bit more time on it to make it look a lot better like they used too.

Yeah i'm with you two ...after season 3 it kinda went down hill. Sparda, i'm enjoying this season so far as well.

I really like this show, but agree with you all about the middle seasons., Kept thinkin "how can they top that..ok, now how can they top this.." . Started gettin a little out there so i kinda strayed away.

I since moved and hadnt had showtime in a while. Went to a friends the other day and watched the first few episodes of this season, and its startin to come back around. Guess i got some torrent'n to do and catch up.

hXXp://watchseries.eu/serie/weeds

Streaming > Torrent downloads

Latest posts

Back