Weedseedsexpress Sponsored Grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Carty

Check out my big Black Oger
Bud of the Month Winner
Reaction score
I know I have an Auto thread going already, but, this thread here will be dedicated to sharing info on growing the find seed stock David from WSE sent me to try....

The strange part is, I'd been wanting to get back into Autos and WSE helped me make the transition back to Auto's from photo periods by offering me seeds of choice....

Zkittlez and Gelato Auto's, both feminized, 5 seeds of each.

Grown in Roots Organics Soil, fed with Mills Dutch Foods, grown under LED lights in small tent..

I started 4 of each and used my normal germination techniques.. soak in water, into damp paper towel and into baggie... slide this into my oven mit and walla.. check in 2 days.

Zkittlez started off a bit rough... one failed to germinate and one stemmed over 2 days old, a first in over 15yrs for me... got a big discouraged....

Gelato however made up for this and amazed me with how fast it germinated... sank in water in 12hrs, showed tails in 24hrs, pushed up thru soil the next day.... wowza.

Attachments

• 20210922_145554.jpg
    20210922_145554.jpg
    31.7 KB · Views: 6
  • Zkittlez from WSE.jpg
    Zkittlez from WSE.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 6
  • step 2 germination.jpg
    step 2 germination.jpg
    98.4 KB · Views: 6
Let's get this cool thread going..... and we'll back things up just a little as I have 2 grows/strains going sponsored
by WSE

Tent #1... used the 1st 30 days, then into the other tent and keep the 30 day rotation going after that....
auto tent a.jpg

20211026_085827 (3).jpg

20211026_103719.jpg

20211028_002538.jpg

20211028_235413.jpg

20211028_235316.jpg20211028_235335.jpg20211028_235256.jpg20211028_235235.jpg
20211029_093408.jpg

Last edited:
So impressed with the Gelato Auto from WSE.... very robust seeds, from the day I put them into water to soak to the day they popped up thru the soil was 4 days. yeah , I know right? glad I kept one of these seeds back for later on... I love the Gelato photo period and why I chose this one to try...

I had a little issue with the Zkittlez but, it does happen at times and out of 4 seeds I have 2 very nice babies a going..
well, few weeks old babies anyway... hehe. Next I was hoping to try their Bruce Banner Auto..

LST.... not done this in some time but with not knowing these particular Autos to well or how big they get or don't,

decided to do some LST work to help improve growth....

To promote upward growth, at week 2 I remove 4 leaf.. the 2 round cotyledon leaf and the single bladed leaf
just above them.. then using string or fishing line, pull the plant to one side, careful, you can always pull her a
bit further over in a few days, watch breaking that stem... then, remove the top shade leaf shading the lower
growth.. walla.

20211026_103945.jpg

Plant just had them removed..
20211026_104129 (2).jpg

20211026_104047.jpg

LST work has begun....
20211029_083519.jpg

I'm already getting jazzed up about getting back into the Auto scene.... I forget how much fun it is to watch a plant
mature so suddenly..

Personally, like to see a bit more vertical growth.. but, I have a weird feeling that Kermit's Finger of mine is going to surprise us all.....

I just cannot stop taking photos... finally got a better phone, still old compared to most, Samsung 8.
but man what a diff in photos.... so bare with me, I'm having fun atm... hehe

all the new autos.jpg

Okay, I did it. I waited a week before popping more photos up...hahaha.

Weedseedsexpress is not disappointing. these lovely Zkittlez plants are growing like mad.. I tied them over just
long enough for the side branching to fill out better.. up potted one and released her from her bondage...
after a few days, and walla....

And ALWAYS no matter what strain I grow, the plant labeled #2 is always remarkable... like below.. lol
Zkittlez 2 unleashed.jpg
Zkittlez  #2.jpg
Zkittlez #1.jpg

See the big girl front & center..... Zkittlez #2 looking great..

spider farmer light.jpg

The next group is doing great.... Auto Gelato fem's by WSE..
small tent.jpg

Gelato #3.jpg

gelato #1.jpg

I got so involved updating my other Auto thread I entirely forgot about this one... my bad WSE... let's get back to this
dedicated thread... ooooh, looks like it's been 20 days. your in for quite a treat.

First off, let me just say... Weedseedsexpress is LIGIT. I see a few really negative comments on the net about these guys and their genetics.. take a peek at these freaken monsters people..

As you can see below, I even had to bend the bigger girl over a bit to avoid hitting the light.. love to have 6 of
these going in here..

t day b (2).jpg

A side by side shot of the 2 very distinct pheno's showing how easily one can take after the mum and one the dad.
usually when you see this your dealing with F2 stock that is great for breeders as it shows the biggest variation..
auto 1n.jpg

Could of cleaned up her bottom a little better as my small light doesn't penetrate deep enough to justify the lower
branching anymore.. hey, I'm slowly learning this small tent LED growing thang... hehe

auto 1m.jpg

Before the bending she would of maxed out at around 4ft..
auto 1 bent 2.jpg

Now this pheno is a real beauty and would probably be my choice for production... yeah she's a bit smaller but look at house quickly she switches to bud production vs her sister.. better structure to fit 6 plants in tightly and light get
to all sources needed... aka budsites.. lol.
auto 1q (2).jpg

New babies are in the mix here.... decided I loved these WSE strains so much I'd go ahead and drop my seed of each
I'd put back for my own stash.. I went 2 for 2 on them,
auto 2f.jpg

1 - Zkittlez Feminized Auto by WSE
auto 2.jpg

1 - Gelato Feminized Auto by WSE
auto 2c.jpg

A few days old and should do even better then the previous ones as I get to know the strains better.... Zkittlez
you don't want to push to hard with foods, and man is they thirsty...

Didn't I just see this on the other thread?

Yes sir, sorry about the double coverage... but I told WSE I'd do a dedicated grow thread of the genetics they offered to donate to me in a sponsorship type of agreement... right after I won BOTM they PM'd me. So far they are great, I"d recommend anyone to buy off them. Customer service is unreal top notch from order to delivery to follow up..
The genetics are beginning to speak for themselves...

Gelato Auto Fem & Zkittlez Auto Fem. Hoping they've already mailed out the Bruce Banner I wanted next..

hope it's ok I'm posting these both here and on my own mixed genetics Auto Thread... if not lmk and we can just move all this to one thread bro....

Weedseedsexpress is not disappointing. these lovely Zkittlez plants are growing like mad.. I tied them over just
long enough for the side branching to fill out better.. up potted one and released her from her bondage...

And ALWAYS no matter what strain I grow, the plant labeled #2 is always remarkable... like below.. lol
View attachment 282013View attachment 282014View attachment 282015

View attachment 282016

View attachment 282017

View attachment 282018
View attachment 282019

Beautiful.

View attachment 282013View attachment 282014View attachment 282015

View attachment 282016

View attachment 282017

View attachment 282018
View attachment 282019
1638377304537.png

Beautiful

Thanks for the kind words and taking the time to post... too many just clicking like these days ..

Weedseedsexpress for Auto Seeds ... just got thru speaking with Vincent over at WSE and otw for next run are...

White Widow Auto fem
Bruce Banner Auto fem

The BB I am very curious about with the Sativa dom she will need some early training... bet I could fill my tent with
just 2....

Yep, Bruce Banner is on my list to get. Cart is there a different in the strength between a Auto and a Reg. plants?
1638444640893.png

Yep, Bruce Banner is on my list to get. Cart is there a different in the strength between a Auto and a Reg. plants?View attachment 283240

Hey Ness.. A very common question amongst those interested in autos but careful to pull the trigger to try them..

The 1st life of the Auto Flowering strain is what kinda gave it a bad name.. Lowryder 1. but, it did exactly what it was
designed to do.. grow low and fast, balcony weed in holland, russia, poland.. potency was accepted at a mid level IMHO..

The interest in Autos started to pick up and creators knew they had to meet this newly educated smoker somehow.

Lowryder 2 The Next Gen.. by adding Santa Maria and later AK47 kind of secretly, this new age of autos are unreal and potency can match that of any photo period.. and actually the high has the possibility of have so many more edges to it then a double bladed knife.. Indica, Sativa and Ruderalis is quite the mix..

Yes, and at the end of this grow you will see the potency in the trichome covered nugs...

My Gabagoo has a nice following in Colorado as my bro at Argo's Gardens runs it regularly as I sent him a
BUNCH of seeds..

Tell me this isn't gonna be the icky sticky goodness... Zkittlez by Weedseedsexpress (sponsor) Day 41
ze (2).jpg

Bruce Banner will be my 1st planting of the new year as I have goals to really stock things up next year... never run
out again.. Big thank you to WSE for the sponsoring of me, you guys rock and your genetics are stellar...

This Zkittlez is a fine example of their works.. and talk about a monster of a plant, OMG

WSE's strain Zkittlez is a fine example of just how big this new Gen of Auto's can get.. and if you look real close,

the top has been bent over so this plant is really another foot taller.. yeah.

Personally I love to do this to prove the neh sayers wrong.. one old friend says, why waste your time on 2ft
plants. I said, when your tent ceiling is only 4ft... OH.. hehe.
zkit by wse.jpg
zkittlez 2 b.jpg
z2d.jpg
z2b.jpg

Zkittlez #2
Zkittlez a.jpg
Zb.jpg
zc.jpg
ze (2).jpg

As fat as potency... guess I'd have to put this Zkittlez up against a photo period, and preferably from the same
breeder.. be a cool side by side huh..

The all just received their first feeding of Mammoth P. Thank you Argo for the gift of this expensive additive..

Taller pheno is a bit sensitive to nutrients but what a thirsty girl as far as water goes...

I'm learning to remove the lower branches, something I've had a problem with not realizing my yields would be
better getting rid of branches not receiving enough light to mature the buds at the same rate at the upper ones..

feed 1 b (3).jpg

Latest posts

Back