Weedseedsexpress Sponsored Grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Ness.. A very common question amongst those interested in autos but careful to pull the trigger to try them..

The 1st life of the Auto Flowering strain is what kinda gave it a bad name.. Lowryder 1. but, it did exactly what it was
designed to do.. grow low and fast, balcony weed in holland, russia, poland.. potency was accepted at a mid level IMHO..

The interest in Autos started to pick up and creators knew they had to meet this newly educated smoker somehow.

Lowryder 2 The Next Gen.. by adding Santa Maria and later AK47 kind of secretly, this new age of autos are unreal and potency can match that of any photo period.. and actually the high has the possibility of have so many more edges to it then a double bladed knife.. Indica, Sativa and Ruderalis is quite the mix..

Yes, and at the end of this grow you will see the potency in the trichome covered nugs...

My Gabagoo has a nice following in Colorado as my bro at Argo's Gardens runs it regularly as I sent him a
BUNCH of seeds..

Tell me this isn't gonna be the icky sticky goodness... Zkittlez by Weedseedsexpress (sponsor) Day 41View attachment 283286

Thank you, Carty, Looking great up there, I'm dreaming of my next Crop.
1638536708019.png

Bruce Banner will be my 1st planting of the new year as I have goals to really stock things up next year... never run
out again.. Big thank you to WSE for the sponsoring of me, you guys rock and your genetics are stellar...

This Zkittlez is a fine example of their works.. and talk about a monster of a plant, OMG

WSE's strain Zkittlez is a fine example of just how big this new Gen of Auto's can get.. and if you look real close,

the top has been bent over so this plant is really another foot taller.. yeah.

Personally I love to do this to prove the neh sayers wrong.. one old friend says, why waste your time on 2ft
plants. I said, when your tent ceiling is only 4ft... OH.. hehe.
View attachment 283287View attachment 283289View attachment 283291View attachment 283292

Zkittlez #2
View attachment 283293View attachment 283294View attachment 283295View attachment 283296
As fat as potency... guess I'd have to put this Zkittlez up against a photo period, and preferably from the same
breeder.. be a cool side by side huh..
So healthy looking Carty.
1638536902715.png

Cart, is it true Auto's don't need a high strength of nute's as photoperiods?View attachment 283313

As always this is strain dependent, but I find it to be true for the most part. I don't feed them at all week 1 except
rooting hormones. and I use organic nutrients and rarely seen any burn pushing them at full strength after that..
they can be finicky too because they have a different demand for foods at different times then photo periods.. I really had to switch to just seeing what the plant needs mostly.. and mostly, Auto's need LIGHT to perform best.

If you want them to stretch a wee bit, give them Nitrogen wk 2 thru wk 5 while they are stretching.. watch my technique on removing the round cotyledon leaf and first single leaf to promote upward growth.. it works.. I do this at 2wks old.

You want big Auto's... Start them in 1gal felt pots, up pot to 3gal felt.. I'd say start them in Oxy pots like I do, but
not everyone wants to pay $5 a pot.. but the breathing it allows early on to the roots just kills it and up potting is so easy.. Now again, it's all about finding the right Auto because I know guys who grow 3ft plants in dixie cups.. damn guys.. hahaha.

I'm really impressed with the Zkittles and Gelato from WSE seeds..
Zkittlez by WSE (2).jpg
ag1 Gelato 2.jpg
ag1 full tent.jpg

As always this is strain dependent, but I find it to be true for the most part. I don't feed them at all week 1 except
rooting hormones. and I use organic nutrients and rarely seen any burn pushing them at full strength after that..
they can be finicky too because they have a different demand for foods at different times then photo periods.. I really had to switch to just seeing what the plant needs mostly.. and mostly, Auto's need LIGHT to perform best.

If you want them to stretch a wee bit, give them Nitrogen wk 2 thru wk 5 while they are stretching.. watch my technique on removing the round cotyledon leaf and first single leaf to promote upward growth.. it works.. I do this at 2wks old.

You want big Auto's... Start them in 1gal felt pots, up pot to 3gal felt.. I'd say start them in Oxy pots like I do, but
not everyone wants to pay $5 a pot.. but the breathing it allows early on to the roots just kills it and up potting is so easy.. Now again, it's all about finding the right Auto because I know guys who grow 3ft plants in dixie cups.. damn guys.. hahaha.

I'm really impressed with the Zkittles and Gelato from WSE seeds..
View attachment 283461View attachment 283462View attachment 283463

Thank you, Carty. I shall write this down in my notes on growing Auto's. It's always a pleasure learning from u Cart. Have a great Day. :)

Thank you, Carty. I shall write this down in my notes on growing Auto's. It's always a pleasure learning from u Cart. Have a great Day. :)

Hey Ness2.... I love helping others find a way to achieve with autos what I can... start with good soil. I've tried them ALL.. trust me. lol. Roots Organics or Foxfarms Strawberry Fields... even mixing the 2 together half n half.. with good soil very little feeding is needed. week 2 I tend to give them Surge by Roots organics, a Nitrogen based product that promotes upward growth.. 1/8th tsp Superthrive, Rootzone.. try to keep it simple.. after that I start my food line of whatever I'm running... currently, free foods from a buddy, Argo... Mills Foods, a dutch company...

Well.... been quite the experience growing for WSE but fear I must depart from their sponsorship... I first had problems with seeds not germinating, or starting then stemming off.. now a male or hermie at best has appears in Zkittlez, same strain I had previous germination issues with.. now this..
wse hermie seeds.jpg
wse seeds sucks.jpg

Here you can see it among females of Blue Himilayan, Wild Thai Ryder and Gelato.. can you see the male
at the top right ???
small tent sexing 4 (2).jpg

Carty, i have a Lemon Auto waiting for the root to pop, it's been 5 days and still no signs of growth. I decided to pull the seed and start a Yumbolt Auto, which I just got done growing. The only thing that I might have done is soak the seed in a glass of cold-water pH down. Before, I realize that maybe that cold water might have hurt the growth of the root. But maybe I have bad seeds.

I have Root Magic mycorrhizae +which I was planning to use when I transplant my soon to be Auto. I am running with General Organics go box again. Will see what happens.
1639409253890.png

Attachments

• 1639409253890.png
    1639409253890.png
    34.7 KB · Views: 2
Thats not good. Have you talked to them?

Not about the Hermie but I did when I had the germination issues and their response and modo seems to be,
"We'll gladly replace it for free" . well so what, how does that help the small grower when they are counting on
a specific 4 plant grow, and, half the stock they just paid for is junk. I see online they are having a LOT of complaints, so you'd think when they sponsor a person who tells them, "I'm on 3 sites and will do grow threads".
Well, I'd make sure that person got perfect stock at least. but bro, this is twice and it seems they have major issues in their breeding programs.. The Gelato is ok, being outgrown by my stuff though.. hehe. Nah, I'm done with
WSE and wish them luck.

Carty, i have a Lemon Auto waiting for the root to pop, it's been 5 days and still no signs of growth. I decided to pull the seed and start a Yumbolt Auto, which I just got done growing. The only thing that I might have done is soak the seed in a glass of cold-water pH down. Before, I realize that maybe that cold water might have hurt the growth of the root. But maybe I have bad seeds.

I have Root Magic mycorrhizae +which I was planning to use when I transplant my soon to be Auto. I am running with General Organics go box again. Will see what happens.
1639409253890.png

Hey Ness, As long as the water was above 55f you were fine. Think of a seed in nature, it falls off the plant after maturity and into the dirt. In some regions it snows, covering the seed to almost freezing or below. Thus why you should store seeds in freezer/fridge minimum to keep them fresh. As the spring thaw comes around, the ground thaws also.. it rains, rains again and the ground gets above 55f everything starts so spring up along with this years wild crop of MJ. this is all proven in nature stuff... I do my best to simulate nature. gone as far as starting my plants under more UV lighting for the first half hour, then bring on the big lights bam.. same thing at bed time.
simulate sunset.. yeah, I'm a bit weird and try diff stuff.. sometimes we overthink things eh?

I love the Yumboldt.. think you'll do fine with it. girl, I've got this Blue Himilayan f2 that ZeroZero and I made in
2012.. lots of females, love to send you a pk.. pm me ok.. they are purdy at almost 3wks old and all are girls from
seed stock so far.. 3/4 one still gotta show, a week behind the rest.

I've tested it for germ %, and now sexed them... I'm happy enough to share them now ok.. here I've trimmed the upper set of fan leaf to expose all the branching.

Blue  Himi 2 sexed today.jpg

Running into same problem with 2 Aurora Indica's

Are these from WSE .. for 2 of them to do it, sounds like the mom was a hermie vs a mother that has been
fully reversed proper. see, it truly blows, he just lost a good part of his grow and some growers might only put
down 2 seeds.. it's why we spend the $$ on feminized seeds from a seed bank.. counting on their work to be done
correctly.. sorry bro..

Morning Carty sorry to hear the trouble WSE.

Carty, when I went to get a Yumbolt seed, I was reminded that they are photo. So, I used another Lemon Auto. I was going to wait for spring to start, but I missed growing, plus I'll run out of herb. Speaking of seeds Cart, I would love to grow your seeds. Would they be Auto or Photo.
Thank you
1639478938863.png

Are, you still going to talk about the Gelato? I have my Lemon in a plastic bag between wet paper towel, I'm not going to bother her for two days. I'll surely check the wetness daily. I picked the biggest seed and it looks good. we'll see what she Lemon does. I only have one Lemon Auto left. Wishing you a pleasant day.
1639480300386.png
again for the beans. I'll try to send you my address.

Well, it seems I can fine post button for sending you PM. Can you help out, Carty? more coffee

Hey All... and especially Ness who continues to post... thank you

Okay, just had a talk with Marc at WSE and I'm going to test a few more for them. Turns out they actually love the fact I'm very honest about my test grow and how much information I gave them, good or bad. So, lets give them
another chance like we all deserve and see if the next 2 strains perform better..

On the way should be: (I'm doing the letter "B")
1. Bruce Banner Auto Fem
2. Blue Dream Auto Fem

Update

The first flowering plants are getting very close and flushing has begun... colors are beginning to change and boy are they full of goodness just glistening top to bottom.. the aroma when you open the tent is a fruity sweet bouquet
and barely touching them you get all sticky but smell wonderful.. hehe
The Big Zkittlez girl.... Left
flower girls.jpg

zkittlez plumping.jpg

flush day c...jpg

Gelato
WSE Zkittlez pheno a (2).jpg
gelato b (2).jpg

Attachments

• gelato b.jpg
    gelato b.jpg
    62.5 KB · Views: 2
The baby Gelato is coming along fine, sexed right at about 3wks and here she is a few days shy of a month old

In this group shot she is front left and looking robust...
k4 (2).jpg
gelato 28 days old trimmed up.jpg
11 finger leaf on blue hemi.jpg

Hey All... and especially Ness who continues to post... thank you

Okay, just had a talk with Marc at WSE and I'm going to test a few more for them. Turns out they actually love the fact I'm very honest about my test grow and how much information I gave them, good or bad. So, lets give them
another chance like we all deserve and see if the next 2 strains perform better..

On the way should be: (I'm doing the letter "B")
1. Bruce Banner Auto Fem
2. Blue Dream Auto Fem

Update

The first flowering plants are getting very close and flushing has begun... colors are beginning to change and boy are they full of goodness just glistening top to bottom.. the aroma when you open the tent is a fruity sweet bouquet
and barely touching them you get all sticky but smell wonderful.. hehe
The Big Zkittlez girl.... Left
View attachment 284233
View attachment 284235
View attachment 284237
Gelato
View attachment 284236View attachment 284239
1639734471300.png

Gelato is looking frosty up there. Lovely. Have fun today.

Your a good and fair man brother Carty. Glad your doing some testing.

Thanks bro.. Marc was very glad about my honesty, says if people don't say anything they don't know.. for me it was limited to their Zkittlez line so hoping these 2 do much better for their sake. love nothing more then to give them some good publicity seeing how they've been kind enough to be a sponsor..

Hoping they get them out soon as I'm a week away from starting the next group of 4.

Gelato just turned a month old and with some trimming and leaf removal she's looking great..
gelato 1mos old.jpg
gelato 1mos even canopy.jpg

Transplanting begins tomorrow with this Gelato getting into a nice square 3gal pot see if I can't get her big...

Good morning, Cartman when do you introduce mycorrhizae to your plants? And, how? Have a pleasant day.
1639827727143.png

Latest posts

Back