Week 2-3 mystery strain issues

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Months ago, I found some seeds in the bottom of my bag, long story short two germinated , one was a male and the other was female, I didn’t know at all what I was doing and didn’t even have a tent, I stuck them in a closet and they made love and the female ended up with a shit load of seeds,

recently I’ve been trying to grow the mystery strain, but it seems like they are having issues around week 2-3, I haven’t fed them anything, just ph water , and the leaves are turning grayish and getting really dry and breaking apart. Temp is constant around 80 degrees, 60% humidity. I’ve tried 3 so far same results, I do have 193 good seeds but I’d like to fix the issue instead of wasting seeds to find perfect plant. Please help, I need to know what this Deficiency is and how to fight it
6CCD3510-5778-40C8-B08F-E5AC04CEA1F3.jpeg
CC08B251-A2E5-48CD-8E90-30558BAD57B6.jpeg
F0B09402-26A8-4678-81B1-E7000EC61295.jpeg

As stated above, the par
those plants need some nutrients and some cal mag stat!
I usually wait till my plants are 2 weeks old and around 5-6 nodes high to start feeding , the deficiency started around 1 week 3 days , I thought it was a good idea to hold back nutrients and let the fox farm soil feed them. Until week 3.......So basically I should disregard that and feed cal mag now ? I use fox farm nutrients so starting off with big bloom or should I do both big bloom and grow big for veg growth. Maybe the grow big will darken the leaves , might not be getting enough nitrogen.

my babies are 2-3 nodes and I started feeding them 2 days ago

my soil mix has ZERO nutrients , that keeps things simple

one never knows what the manufacturer puts in the soil and how much…to risky for me

so yeah , just follow the feeding instructions on your fox farm nutrients

my instructions on General Hydroponics are a 2 to 1 ration of Flora Micro and Flora Bloom and then I add 1 or 2 ml of cal mag per gallon of water every other feeding unless the plant wants more

385228F6-E59D-4E2B-8656-030CE3EBAD65.jpeg

I mean I know why, cause grow offers almost nothing 🤣 those MFers reduced the concentration of their Micro so look close for changes and deficiencies you didn’t have in the past. If you notice something is hungry, it needs more of that micro.

I mean I know why, cause grow offers almost nothing 🤣 those MFers reduced the concentration of their Micro so look close for changes and deficiencies you didn’t have in the past. If you notice something is hungry, it needs more of that micro.

yes Sir!

the plant will tell it’s caretaker what it needs if the caretaker is paying attention

Big don't you use ProMix? That's a great soil that has no added NPK.

Latest posts

Back