week 2 flower

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

s.coupal

Reaction score
i have been trimming as i go weekly but i am still a bit reluctant to trim, gave them a shot of molasses and the buds seem to pop a bit , used 1 TBS per 5 litres

Attachments

• IMG_0449.JPG
    IMG_0449.JPG
    74.7 KB · Views: 16
  • IMG_0450.JPG
    IMG_0450.JPG
    77.9 KB · Views: 16
  • IMG_0451.JPG
    IMG_0451.JPG
    82.7 KB · Views: 19
  • IMG_E0453.JPG
    IMG_E0453.JPG
    146.7 KB · Views: 21
  • IMG_E0454.JPG
    IMG_E0454.JPG
    153.5 KB · Views: 23
  • IMG_E0455.JPG
    IMG_E0455.JPG
    153.9 KB · Views: 20
  • IMG_E0456.JPG
    IMG_E0456.JPG
    112.2 KB · Views: 20
To be honest bro defoliateing is a controversial subject but personally I've learned that if done correctly up until literally week two flower it will benefit the bud growth by getting more light into the girl but mind you it's never a good thing to take more than 20 percent of leaves at any one point.i defoliate mid veg,for me that's week 3 veg and then again two weeks into flower.the main advantage of doing this is it will also keep bugs from living inside your canopy in micro climate pockets caused by no air circulation due to to much leaves in an area.for me this is the main reason,pest preventative measures.check out my current grow journal here it's called (Back in the saddle again).I used these methods on this grow.happy growing bro.

I cut leaves in flower but like Kyfarmer mentioned, never too many at once. It is important to me to make sure I pull anything that is blocking airflow inside the plant, get the ** off of the bottom and make sure there aren’t umbrellas blocking buds too much.

Latest posts

Back