Week 2 of flower

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

High how are you

Reaction score
High! How are you !!

Hope everyone’s grow experience is going amazing and if it isn’t always remember there is a solution and alternative way 🙌🏼 I’m entering week 2 of flower and I just fed them today and scrog netted for the first time it’s my second harvest and really trying to be pro active and being efficient . I vacuumed the tent before I scrog netted and put yellow sticky traps and light mist the top of soil with rose Mary oil and soap and water . Now my scrog looks decent my right pole is bent . Any suggestions I do my amigos from here on out ? I will use peppermint and lavender and alternate weeks for organic IPM . Those pix are before and after unfortunately some of my plants are taller then others

Attachments

• F2D060F0-0861-4C23-AA1E-1585521C684A.jpeg
    F2D060F0-0861-4C23-AA1E-1585521C684A.jpeg
    3.4 MB · Views: 0
  • F8268897-80A7-45D6-8BBF-707A11C38101.jpeg
    F8268897-80A7-45D6-8BBF-707A11C38101.jpeg
    2.9 MB · Views: 0
  • 6BE0AD55-1F1E-4E51-96B2-D6CE59C84C6A.jpeg
    6BE0AD55-1F1E-4E51-96B2-D6CE59C84C6A.jpeg
    2.7 MB · Views: 0
If you can’t straighten it(metal fatique could snap the pole but maybe not), you could buy a properly sized wood dowel. Or straighten it and if it snaps, use some metal supports around the break and secure the metal supports to the two halves of the post with duck tape or zip ties. I am Rube Goldbergs cheap cousin…

So do you have trouble getting to those back plants for maintenance and watering? I water with a battery powered fuel pump which has a nice wand and 10 ft hose and make sure I’m all trimmed up underneath really good so I don’t have to make any extra trips has they grow larger. This helps but at my age, it’s no fun getting under them. Your screen looks great and I can’t see your bent pole 😊

So do you have trouble getting to those back plants for maintenance and watering? I water with a battery powered fuel pump which has a nice wand and 10 ft hose and make sure I’m all trimmed up underneath really good so I don’t have to make any extra trips has they grow larger. This helps but at my age, it’s no fun getting under them. Your screen looks great and I can’t see your bent pole 😊
I actually am heading to Home Depot today hopeful to find a wand bc I think it will be the most practical way . I feed light nutrients once a week and then water after 4 days on the heavier the side

View attachment 314738
this work perfect for my small tent when she’s all tied down. I see not available at Amazon but maybe they have one at Home Depot too. I just drop the pump in a 5 gallon bucket and push on…
I use a 2 gallon pump sprayer that has a wand. It is a back saver even when not doing a SCROG. I also wonder if using a sprayer aerates the solution somewhat which would be a good thing for the micro herd feeding your plants.

I am not an Amazon fan so I got something similar to this a my local hardware store.

C71B20DD-B1D2-4530-8C61-5BAF61CA7965.jpeg

I think the battery powered pump is probably more consistent in flow rate though which if you are as anal about things as I am, will allow better portion allotment than the hand pump.

I think this is the equivalent, just a little slower. Seems pricey compared to my shorter hose version.
Yes thats it. I love the extra length on the hose. Mine is over a year old and I need to take the handle apart as the valve is stuck on on. I have to control it with the pump on/off switch. Still ok though. The hand pump would take forever to deliver the water required for that many plants in large containers imo. Im glad to see an updated version available in case I can’t get mine fixed.

I am not an Amazon fan so I got something similar to this a my local hardware store.

View attachment 314739

I think the battery powered pump is probably more consistent in flow rate though which if you are as anal about things as I am, will allow better portion allotment than the hand pump.
I have one of those I used to get soap spray under the leaves during the spider mite invasion. It worked amazingly well. If I had started using it when I first noticed the mites, I might have killed them all, but I forgot I owned it until a little before harvest time.

The hand pump would take forever to deliver the water required for that many plants in large containers imo.
2.5 gallons per minute is an advantage. It takes me about 5 minutes to go thru the 2 gallons but that is partially because I do 30 second intervals per pot to (in my zany mind) average out the feeding or watering. And pumping it up sucks(kinda) too.

It takes me about 3 minutes to feed/water 4 gallons into 4 pots out of my 5 gallon bucket. (A 4 gallon bucket of water is all I can comfortably carry) And that’s with stopping and waiting for the water to leach down too. I only use this method when my plants are tied down in their final pots. I get a good 1/2” stream of flow don’t know GPM but it’s quick.

View attachment 314738
this work perfect for my small tent when she’s all tied down. I see not available at Amazon but maybe they have one at Home Depot too. I just drop the pump in a 5 gallon bucket and push on…
That’s a matrix glitch move there !! ThTs what me and my buddies say when we find out some genius

Latest posts

Back